Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Talks a lot about Yamato.
Whisper from Tris: Yes. I really really hope that you are the Bodyguard and not a mafia member pretending to be one lmao. If so then you should try to protect me. There might be a blackmailer among the mafia. If that's really the case then they will probably see this whisper. Also, don't reveal that I'm the Jailor. Don't say anything about this.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Whisper from Tris: Yes. I really really hope that you are the Bodyguard and not a mafia member pretending to be one lmao. If so then you should try to protect me. There might be a blackmailer among the mafia. If that's really the case then they will probably see this whisper. Also, don't reveal that I'm the Jailor. Don't say anything about this.
Kiwi... :shame::shame::shame:

What did I miss?!?!?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
The only person who didn't make fun of me because of that whisper.

Btw Tris, I never made fun of you over that whisper, it's not my fault the rest of Mafia saw it and mocked you :goatasure:
I know. :feelscryingman:
Post automatically merged:

That was meant for Midnight btw.