General & Others What is the reason of 5 Gorosei?

Celestial Dragons are getting starving now so...

Post automatically merged:

Well I kind of see what you talking but that is not exactly what the thread is about.

And you got some stuff wrong. Before Vegeta in DragonBall Classic Goku had Krillin as a rival (I guess I can say that). He also had Yamcha as one. Then it was Tien. And finally Piccolo (he started DBZ as his rival).

But anyway. I'm talking about their paper work not fight importance. And they are villains not protagonist friends.
One at a time, the next arcs the former rivals are turned usually into nothing relevant or even straight jokes (see Crilin, Yamcha or even Tien or even Piccolo to a degree). When there is a group of rivals what you see is the great majority turn into something secondary while just one or a few keep the scary aura (an example is the Akatsuki in Naruto, in the end only Nagato/Pain and Itachi were the truly scary ones).

One at a time, the next arcs the former rivals are turned usually into nothing relevant or even straight jokes (see Crilin, Yamcha or even Tien or even Piccolo to a degree). When there is a group of rivals what you see is the great majority turn into something secondary while just one or a few keep the scary aura (an example is the Akatsuki in Naruto, in the end only Nagato/Pain and Itachi were the truly scary ones).
That's a huge author mistake. DBZ could have Piccolo following power creep because he got absurdly strong by merging into others of his race.

Even Tien has an amazing feat against Cell.

But you right that's it. In Bull Saga if you were no Sayan you were nobody. Only at Super (which is a huge mistake) they have Master Kame and No 17 being relevant in that stupid power tournament. And in GT we still have Uub (that's basically Buu in human form) and No 18 being relevant (just to defeat Super 17). But it is a hell of a lot more focused on Goku. Even Vegeta is kind of forgot in GT and Trunks is not even close of what we got from him even in Buu Saga or even less in Cell saga.