Questions & Mysteries What is the shadow Marco saw?

What is the shadow Marco saw?

• Perospero

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Straw Hat Grand Fleet (After Pound notifies Tontattas about Big Mom and Luffy)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Germa 66 (Finally see Sanji as part of Super Sentai)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Navy/Admirals (Greenbull, Fuji, etc...)

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Sabo

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blackbeard

• Weevil

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Shanks

• Hancock

• Buggy

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Caesar

• Vergo/Monet

• Pedro

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
Welcome to WG :cheers:
Im thinking the same. Kuzan has been in the shadows for some time, its time to make an appearance again
Aokiji is a good choice too. Because i think it will be so reckless if X-Drake called the marines.

Because sword is "Secret Special Forces".
Thanks man, seems like a cool forum, I use to hang out on OroJackson and didn't know Worstgen existed until yesterday. Yeah I think Perospero wouldn't make sense seeing as Marco just interacted with him. Its probably too soon for Drake to call the Marines, that's something that will happen towards the end of the arc in my opinion. Aokiji can travel through water with his DF and we haven't seen him in a while. He could be the trump card for the Alliance in this arc. I think they have enough people to defeat everyone except for King, Kaido, and Big Mom. The marines and Aokiji could help even the odds.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks man, seems like a cool forum, I use to hang out on OroJackson and didn't know Worstgen existed until yesterday. Yeah I think Perospero wouldn't make sense seeing as Marco just interacted with him. Its probably too soon for Drake to call the Marines, that's something that will happen towards the end of the arc in my opinion.
Perospero its an obvious choice, but for me i think its kinda boring.

Because we see Perospero get kicked by Marco, and then he bounce back and goes to onigashima via front entrance, unlike Marco who going for rear entrance.

So, my assumption is other than Perospero. It might be Weevil/Marine/or Aokiji.

Perospero its an obvious choice, but for me i think its kinda boring.

Because we see Perospero get kicked by Marco, and then he bounce back and goes to onigashima via front entrance, unlike Marco who going for rear entrance.

So, my assumption is other than Perospero. It might be Weevil/Marine/or Aokiji.
Yeah I doubt its Perospero just because it would be too obvious for One Piece lol. Hopefully theres no break next week.