Questions & Mysteries What is the shadow Marco saw?

What is the shadow Marco saw?

• Perospero

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Straw Hat Grand Fleet (After Pound notifies Tontattas about Big Mom and Luffy)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Germa 66 (Finally see Sanji as part of Super Sentai)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Navy/Admirals (Greenbull, Fuji, etc...)

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Sabo

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blackbeard

• Weevil

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Shanks

• Hancock

• Buggy

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Caesar

• Vergo/Monet

• Pedro

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Perospero is the most logical and most possible one
Perospero had the highest possibility, but it will be the most boring plot if Marco meet Perospero (again)
Post automatically merged:

Really don't think it's Pero, wouldn't make anysense, my guess is Marines or Weevil.
If it is the Marines then things will get spicy, X Drake has been Mia for way too long.
And the fact its been a while since we last time seeing X-Drake (from chapter 979, he doesnt even said anything).

Perospero had the highest possibility, but it will be the most boring plot if Marco meet Perospero (again)
Post automatically merged:

And the fact its been a while since we last time seeing X-Drake (from chapter 979, he doesnt even said anything).
not boring if Perospero help them just to hurt Kaido or something like that

still he is far better than another random fire power added to the war at this point of story

Well, the most immediate thing I have to bring up is that the character placement on the island is trash. I'm not anal so I don't really care, but it doesn't make sense as to who is where and the time it takes to cross a distance.

Pero should be behind where Marco would pass, but we know for a fact that he's on the sea. Otherwise it can literally be anyone. Sword, BB, a Shichibukai, etc

But the ONLY thing I want as much as Zoro's solo walk is the MF Sentomaru showing up

F

Fallen Prince

My guess it would be an ally/3rd party , not sure any point to have Marco fighting perospero ,really useless situation and we know pero would just avoid such situation .

We have been talking about how marine will interfere but honestly its is possible given how both yonko have allied and it would be stupi of Akainu not sending a battalion to onigashima.

So far my guess is Kizaru/Greenbull will appear given how Kaido is planning the project . So Marine wither will ally to stop whatever kaido is upto ot stay neutral .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
My guess it would be an ally/3rd party , not sure any point to have Marco fighting perospero ,really useless situation and we know pero would just avoid such situation .

We have been talking about how marine will interfere but honestly its is possible given how both yonko have allied and it would be stupi of Akainu not sending a battalion to onigashima.

So far my guess is Kizaru/Greenbull will appear given how Kaido is planning the project . So Marine wither will ally to stop whatever kaido is upto ot stay neutral .
If Marine is smart, they get rid of the warlords. And they send all of the resources to onigashima, including Akainu and the 3 admirals.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Pero is the most obvious answer but imo that is not him. What would be the reason to send Marco to the sea to bully Pero again? There would be 0 hype for that and it would be pointless. That could be (good chances at least) or the Grand fleet arriving or maybe another yonko or even an admiral coming to Wano. The best would be Moria since he saw a shadow..
We got Marco and last chapter we got Yamato which is quite strong.

We need another addition to the enemy side or maybe the 3rd side, this is why my assumption is only Weevil or Marines.

We got Marco and last chapter we got Yamato which is quite strong.

We need another addition to the enemy side or maybe the 3rd side, this is why my assumption is only Weevil or Marines.
Could be Weevil afterall.. The last we heard of him was a lot of chapters ago, enough for almost anybody to forget about him. Also he was after Marco and imo the last we see of him, he and his mother on an island surrounded by marines, he was on the same island Marco was when Neko reached him so this could just be him getting closer and closer. Also would tie well with Marco himself founding him.