What is the worst song you've ever heard? ๐Ÿคข

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
:laughmoji::vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Lil Reese, Lil Mister, P Rico, Snap Dogg, Chief Keef, Young Chop, Fredo Santana, Capo, Lil Durk, King Von

You name it bro
I only listen to Lil Reese, Chief Keef, Young Chop, Fredo, King Von & Lil Durk out of the one you listed.
You need to jump on UK drill my guy. They are the wave right now:goyea:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Already ahead broski :smart:
Unknown T, the gag Unknown P, M Huncho are a vibe
Which ones you listen to?
Unknown T, 67, 150, 1011, 410, Zone 2, Moscow 17, OFB, 7th, M Huncho, Harlem Spartans, K-Trap, Digga D, Abra Cadabra, KO, Burner, Loski, Dutchavelli & Headie One before he went mainstream.

@cyka @Shisui_038
Peep this one by Snap and Chop
Rob ya own crib fire
Ngl, that sounds hard. I swr Young Chop is hella underrated.

I have a few.
Any song by former WWE wrestler Enzo Amore
Rockstar Made by Playboi Carti (I am not saying he is a bad artist, this is the only song I've heard by him)
Pretty much any 6ix9ine song

Soulja Boy - Crank That
Had we known this was the start of the fuckboy virus that slowly helped spawn the current generation of rappers.. The world would be a less dumb place to be. :pepehands:

There are many, but by far the worst song that never should have ever been recorded was that so rightfully slammed, panned and mocked song by Rebecca Black- Friday. What a talentless skag.

G

Gorosei Informer

There are many, but by far the worst song that never should have ever been recorded was that so rightfully slammed, panned and mocked song by Rebecca Black- Friday. What a talentless skag.
Ironically she's become a much better, legitimate singer now after many years of training but she also released a really shitty remix of Friday too. She has a great song recently and she's way better at singing but Friday is one of the worst things to ever happen to music by far.

That was an awful era, Patrice Wilson was exploiting kids for easy money to give them 15 mins of fame with the most awful songs, no talent, autotune and such.

List of Lil Wayne "songs" that don't give you tinnitus
Mirror is unironically really good. Some of his other rock album/era songs might be too but I think I agree otherwise there hahaha.

I've deliberately tried to forget many truly awful songs out there, I can feel them there lurking in the evermost deepest recesses of my mind, in the despair ridden darkness/horrors of there, but I remember this one for example though:

I love Avril Lavigne but I HATE this song and it is one of the worst ones I've ever heard easily. A genuine WTF moment from her that almost killed me with cringe the first time I saw it. Even now I probably have to warn of potentially lethal doses of cringe from this lmfao.

Felt like she was trying really hard to be Gwen Stefani here too.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Ironically she's become a much better, legitimate singer now after many years of training but she also released a really shitty remix of Friday too. She has a great song recently and she's way better at singing but Friday is one of the worst things to ever happen to music by far.

That was an awful era, Patrice Wilson was exploiting kids for easy money to give them 15 mins of fame with the most awful songs, no talent, autotune and such.

Mirror is unironically really good. Some of his other rock album/era songs might be too but I think I agree otherwise there hahaha.

I've deliberately tried to forget many truly awful songs out there, I can feel them there lurking in the evermost deepest recesses of my mind, in the despair ridden darkness/horrors of there, but I remember this one for example though:

I love Avril Lavigne but I HATE this song and it is one of the worst ones I've ever heard easily. A genuine WTF moment from her that almost killed me with cringe the first time I saw it. Even now I probably have to warn of potentially lethal doses of cringe from this lmfao.

Felt like she was trying really hard to be Gwen Stefani here too.
Oh God not the Hello Kitty song. I refrain from hating on Canadian artists so I'mma keep my mouth shut lol