Anime Discussion What is your best animated Fight you have seen so far.

Just to name quite a few, spoiler tagging them in case some haven't seen this you've been warned.

Medusa vs Evil Saber {hands down the most intense battle ever in Fate}

Majin Buu vs Majin Vegeta {self destruction}

Head Captain Yamamoto vs Quincy King Yhwach full fight {seeing this animated after a decade was worth it}

Edward vs Father {brotherhood}

Alucard vs Walter {Hellsing ultimate}

No name vs Luo Lang {Sword of the Stranger}
YES FINALLY someone has watched that fight from Hellsing: Ultimate so fucking goated

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Holy fucc dude. Is the series worth watching? Or just animation is good?
Just Fate Stay the first one and Fate Zero are worth it in my opinion

watch zero first

the saber v lance fight in my list is from stay night
Post automatically merged:

Demon slayer and hxh have some amazingly animated fights imo. Demon slayer is unparalleled. If anyone actually knows a better animated fight please let me know.
lmfao hh fights are ok and no ds is not unparalled. nice try though.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer- Tengen & Tangiro vs Gyutaro, the whole arc tbh. All the battles were top notch af! Nezuko vs Daki, Inosuke & Zenitsu vs Daki. All epic af.
The final arc will emplode the internet when animated!

HxH
Meruem vs Netero. Kurapika vs Uvogin. The Dodgeball match. Killua vs Youpi. Gon vs Pitou.

Bleach
Kenpatchi vs Nnoitra. Kenpatchi vs Unohana. Ichigo vs Aizen. Ichigo vs Byakuya.
Everyone vs Aizen

AoT
Eren vs Annie. Eren vs Reiner. Levi Vs Beast Titan. Levi vs Kenny.

Fate Zero
Kotomine vs Kirei. I'm not even a big fan of the series, but that fights was epic as hell.

The final fight of Sword of the Stranger is a poetry in sound and motion. It therefore has my vote. Fairly realistic for anime standards and lasted not even 5 minutes in total, but holy shit! Literally can't watch it without that matching ost and can't listen to the ost without imagining all the clashes! :steef: