What is your favorite Media Franchise?

What kind of Media Franchise do you consume the most in your daily life?

• Total voters
- Before you post, let me contextualize you first:

• Media Franchise is basically any type of entertainment that we use to escape our reality.

I'll put some examples to help you with your answers:

• Shounen Jump and all of its published Mangas are Media Franchises.

• Marvel and DC Comics and any other Super Hero publisher is a Media Franchise.

• Star Wars, James Bond and any Hollywood franchise is a Media Franchise

• Super Mario, Legends of Zelda, GTA, Call of Duty and every popular game is a Media Franchise.

• Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks and every successful Animation is a Media Franchise.

• Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Simpsons and every popular TV show is a Media Franchise

• Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings and every successful Literature is a Media Franchise.

Well, I think you already understood lmao, so I leave you the following question:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEDIA FRANCHISE?

I know this is a pretty broad question, so I'll break it down into 7 Rounds for ease of discussion:

R1: Which Anime/Manga Media Franchise is your favorite?
R2: What is your favorite Superhero Media Franchise?
R3: What is your favorite Film Media Franchise?
R4: What is your favorite Games Media Franchise?
R5: What is your favorite Animation Media Franchise?
R6: What is your favorite TV Show Media Franchise?
R7: What is your favorite Book Media Franchise?
Personal Questions:
•What is the Media Franchise that most marked your childhood?
•Which Media Franchise do you consume the most?

Post here your thoughs!!
:catpole:

@TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Natalija @RayanOO @Uncle Van @Jiihad @Doggo @Pantheos @AL sama @Gol D. Roger @BangOO🍅 @Reborn @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Light D Lamperouge @Fujishiro @Nana @Rhea @Zolo @Peroroncino @Chrono @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes @CoC: Color of Clowns @Marimo_420 @Mashiro Blue @Cutty Jewboy @TheKnightOfTheSea @djiayebee @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Jaguark101 @Playa4321 @Peppercore @Adam 🍎 @Mr. Reloaded @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Admiral Maynard @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Buusatan94 @NikaInParis @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Extravlad @silverfire @Blother Fertitta @Agni Kaios @EmperorKinyagi @Franosuke @Toby D. Dog @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Crocks @Herrera95 @NAMELESS @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @zenox @Seth @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Joygirl @Meeyori @BillSlipton @Blackbeard @GoldDiamond @yorosenpai @mly90 @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Kurozumi Wiwi @Owl Ki @Yo Tan Wa @Bob74h @Luffy is the mc @Midnight Delight @soheilhazrat @Sasaki Kojirō @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Lhulu @MUUGEN @Erkan12 @notAfanboy @kom5 @Nidai_Kitetsu @Gauntlet @Jailer @Daikenki @Cinera @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ranady @Red Admiral @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @MonochromeYoru @SakazOuki @Kyou @Monet @Courier @Lance_Dragonite @EtenBoby @Pringles @NotTommy @Don't Mind Me @Krusher1357 @Cruxroux @ShiShiShi @ShishioIsBack @matt245 @Cross_Marian @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Seven7 @Steven @Weeman @kurwa @Ekkologix @ShadyOjiro @Xlaw @AkainuTheGrimReaper @BleakAsh @Pot Goblin @Indigo @Worst @Mathias @roronoa_fan @Luffy_Fan @Shanal @Kiwipom @ShinichiMugi @ShinmenTakezo @SmokedOut @Sadistic Senpai @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Infitima @Devilbat @ZenZu @Shiroyru @Rej @The White Crane @The Buddha @Monkey D Theories @Gaimon The Pirate @Udell @Ice devil slayer @Veku @Calypso @DonWick @Bullet @Hanners220 @kumae @Kagurashii @Sakazuki-Singh @Phoenix D. King @Enma @Rottkins @Salah WG @Patryipe @GeneralP123 @Lion of Olympus @Boris D. Foot @Vanlax @gz89 @Konstantis @Meeyori @Nikuzi @Tejas @uyuu @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Apollo @MangoSenpai @Dr_Professor83 @Dr. Watson @Charlie @Roo @Rootbeer @Fuckthis3 @symbiote @Master OF Haki @Hanzo hattori @Ssg super suit coby @Fn Lucci @Zemmi @style @Geo @WizardKing @Necrohol @Celestial D. Dragon @Sentinel @Blazing Lion @SkySanji @Garp the Fist @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Cinera @LadyVados @Don DaSlayer @Don Diego @pg13 @JoNdule @Psalm
Hunter x hunter
Young justice
Harry Potter around Christmas
Subnautica even tho no2 was alright
Archer the best fucking show ever
Supernatural or breaking bad😂
Too many to count

Bonus Q2 I would say archer or dc Animation stuff

D.Gray-Man and Vinland Saga by far
Spider-Man (Toby trilogy), TMNT
Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter
Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Super Mario and Pokémon
SpongeBob (the first seasons), Avatar the last airbender, TMNT and Gravity Falls

Workaholics
Everything related to Middle Earth

R1: One Piece, DB, YuYu Hakusho, JJBA, FMAB, NGE, and RGU

R2: Superman, Young Justice, Peacemaker, and The Boys

R3: LOTR and Star Wars

R4: Sonic and Yoshi

R5: The Simpsons and Bob’s Burgers

R6: IASIP, Veep, the Office, and Superstore

R7: Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia

My most beloved childhood series are Tom and Jerry, Arthur, Little House on the Prairie, and Ramona Quimby.

Most consumed franchises are Simpsons and IASIP

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Personal Questions:
R1: None. Despite my posts count on this forum and the time I spent here I really don't give a fuck about manga that much to have some all-time favorite Franchise.

R2: Marvel Ig.

R3: Raimi's Spider Man, I think this counts as an answer too. If not, LOTR/Hobbit or Star Wars.

R4: This is ridiculously hard for someone like me who played more games than I can remember. Let's say GTA to give any answer.

R5: Uhh, Galactic Football counts? If not then Power Rangers.

R6: Another ridiculously hard question for the same reason as I mentioned in games part. To give it any answer I'll say Breaking Bad and Sopranos.

R7: LOTR.

Personal 1: Uhh, LOTR, Star Wars, Power Rangers and etc...

Personal 2: Games.

I anime
it's by far the best medium

It has the best visual presentation and allows for the most creative freedom by the writers
if you want to draw a giant fishman you can or if you wanna draw a giant dragon you can

And none of it would look out of place in the same way that a cgi dragon would in a live action film or tv show

I would say Slam Dunk/Real, but younger I was obsessed with Berserk. One Piece has been there always. but not the best.

Don't consume the disney mcdonalds, the best super hero movies is either Watch Men or Spiderman 2 by Raimi.

If this is about sagas, I would say the original Lord of the Ring Trilogy.

Ages ago I would have said Final Fantasy, now I say Resident Evil.

Shrek?

Not really into tv shows, the longer they are the meaningless they become I find.

Probably Asimov stuff

Personal Questions:
Literature and Games

Games and Literature.

Personal Questions:
R1: Sakamoto Days and Dandanan are tied for the first place.
R2: Batman. I like manga a lot more than comics, and Batman comics are the only ones I've actually read :)
R3: Difficult to chose from, but I watch a lot of Hollywood shit, so them I guess?
R4: HoMM & Civ (not that I play a lot)
R5: Mostly Pixar, although DreamWorks can give a good surprise here & there (I've recently watched Puss in Boots the Last Wish and that was amazing!)
R6: I'm into binge-watching a lot of shit, let's remember what stands out - Avatar the Last Airbender, Peaky Blinders, Suits (although last seasons are shit), Mandalorian, Ted Lasso... I can go on :)
R7: ok,this is where I actually have the biggest list, but LOTR and Sherlock Holmes stay on the top of this pile.

PQ 1: Books. Been reading them almost all my life in such numbers that even my mom doesn't know what was my first book. LOTR in particular had a huge impact on me.
Honorable mention to Shaman King anime that got me into anime& manga, a hobby I still enjoy for 17+ years.
PQ 2: depends what I am binge-consuming, but most likely it will be books, manga or TV series.

Btw, @Falcon , there's one more media - webcomics :optimistic: I've read quite a lot of them, and still follow some to the day, like Gunnerkrigg court, Order of the Stick, Dumbing of Age, a lot of Pixie Trix stuff (most of them ended btw), Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic and so on. The downside is that some of them are updating once in a blue moon, and that's why in the end I only stuck to those which I really like + are updated regularly. But oh boy, I spent tons of time on them when I was in my "webcomics" phase :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEDIA FRANCHISE?

I know this is a pretty broad question, so I'll break it down into 7 Rounds for ease of discussion:

Personal Questions:
Fantastic idea for a thread man, appreciate it!

R1: Honestly, One Piece easily. Fairy Tail close behind. I also want to say Ranma 1/2 is my favourite actually personall.y. Fairy Tail close behind definitely as well as Sengoku Basara. Full Metal Alchemist etc.

R2: Good question. Maybe Batman. Spiderman and X-Men close behind too.

R3: Guardians of the Galaxy or maybe animated Aladdin, Will need to think more about this one I guess. Hotel Transylvania
genuinely/unironically too. Same with Shrek and Kung Fu Panda.

R4: OH BROTHER, TOUGH ONE! Borderlands though, at an immediate guess. Or Zelda.

R5: Probably Spongebob. Or Shrek. Kung Fu Panda and Croods close behind too definitely. Also Aladdin and Hotel Translyvania as I said above.

R6: Pushing Daises or Scrubs. Easily. No question.

R7: I havent read books since I was MUCH younger, not since teenhood. I used to love the Wolf Brother series, Groosham Grange, Skullduggery Pleasant, Harry Potter, Goosebumps, Horrible Histories/Science/Geography or w/e, I cant remember what else.

P1: Games definitely. For a specific franchise, hmm. Zelda easily, no question. Could also say anime and thus One Piece or Ranma 1/2 too.

P2: Games definitely again. No question, no competition. Anime close behind, followed by tv and movies.

Last edited by a moderator: