General & Others What is your favorite speech or line during the OP.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Favourite speeches/lines
- WB's final words
- WB's - I am whitebeard
- Sabo - It's odd but our brotherhood is my treasure. Luffy is still a weak cry baby but.. he is our little brother so take care of him
- Luffy - Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!
- Ace - Thank you for loving me

- Zoro - Nothing happened"
- Sanji - I needed a light
- Yamato - My other name is Yamato! & I'm ready to die for you!

Luffy's one liners

Serious Luffy speeches are also amazing and show how perceptive he is.

I hate to admit but Luffy became little bit softer post-TS...maybe Ace death still has some influence on him...hope he will be as raw as he was in skip again......he still shows that attitude here and there post TS but still ain't enough....we need solid moments and raw dialoges from Luffy......

coming to current topic, Whitebeard speech and Doflamingo speech hit the spot......I hope Luffy has that level of speech down the line before one piece ends....

B

Ballel

I hate to admit but Luffy became little bit softer post-TS...maybe Ace death still has some influence on him...hope he will be as raw as he was in skip again......he still shows that attitude here and there post TS but still ain't enough....we need solid moments and raw dialoges from Luffy......

coming to current topic, Whitebeard speech and Doflamingo speech hit the spot......I hope Luffy has that level of speech down the line before one piece ends....
Luffy has some incredibly good lines. And still there are people who call him condom....:lusalty::lawsigh:

people die . short and one of my favorite lines too.
Also , oda lost balance for every character ın SH after PS . After PS , oda mainly focus on side character. that is why we dont like after PS .

"Nothing happened" - Zoro
"Thanks, I needed a light" - Sanji
"The Winner becomes justice" - Doflamingo
"Goodbye SH, we'll never met again" - Kuma
"A Mans Dreams never die!" - Blackbeard
'Thank you for loving me" - Ace
"Its not about the money anymore, Thats right you pissed us off, were going to destroy you" - Monster Trio
"It's Heavy, A captains burden! Don't hesitate, if you falter, who could we believe in?" - Luffy/Zoro
"I"M WEAK!!!" - Luffy
"Luffy, help me" - Nami
"It may not be the way of the times anymore, but Death is what completes a person" - Kaido

Just a few of my favs of top. Too many great lines/quotes to pick 1 imo