Powers & Abilities What is your favorite Titan power ?

Which titan power do you prefer ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What is your fav shifter ability ? And if you had to choose one for yourself which one ?

- Falco Jaw Titan bird one.
- Porco Jaw Titan
- Marcel Jaw Titan
- Ymir Jaw Titan (lol so many Jaw titans)
- Reiner Armored Titan
- Annie Female Titan
- Pieck Cart Titan
- Zeke Beast Titan
- Eren Attack Titan
- Tybur Warhammer Titan
- Berthold Colossal Titan
- Armin Colossal Titan

Tags : @RayanOO @Draco @Haoshoku @DizzyBrows @Chaves @Awakening_coming @Dark Admiral @RayanOO @playa4321 @Bogard @Kuroh @IceWitch @Flower @Ravagerblade @FloriGlori @Cherry Hilk @Zoro D Goat @Yo Tan Wa @uyuu @JerAx @kom5 @Seth Rollins @Fallen Prince @Midnight Delight @Fujishiro @mugiwalaw @Cobra. @Kiwipom @Balen @djiayebee @Konstantis @Jew D. Boy @Dragomir @Killua @Natalija @Pantheos @Rosella.Fiamingo @SaintBellkin

My fav are the Cart, Porco Jaw Titan and the Beast

The one that Eren and Zeke share.
Daddy issues
Post automatically merged:

Colossal Titan is my fav. I really like that it looks all flesh and muscles and simple. Also might be because it's that and the female titan were one of the first titans we saw and back then it felt like they were the "endgame". Those two have a special place in my heart
Female titan? Wasn't the armored title shown before the female titan? At the very least, it had more showcase/relevance in that first attack.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pieck Cart Titan was really nice this chapter. Her being able to transform 100 times is quite good. And she can also propel herself out of her titan.

It is really a useful titan : can carry things, people, weapons, can bite (less powerful than jaw of course), can stay up for two months without transforming back, can transform like 100 times in a row.

Last edited:
I like Reiners Armored Titan, Erens Attack Titan, Zeke's Beast Titan, Porco's Jaw Titan, Tyburs Warhammer Titan, and both Bertholdt's and Armin's Colossal Titans. The Female Titan is cool too. I also like how creepy the titans look in the spinoff "Before the Fall" too
(I am only on chapter 18 of BTF please don't spoil lol)