What is your weakness?

What do you believe is your weakness? It can be anything from emotional, material, or realationships. My weakness is that I tend to hold grudes and can be extremly hostile for a while. I'm also easily flattered with even the mildest compliments. What weakness do you have? Is it a box of chocolates?

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I've way too much energy, which sometimes leads to me bein too impulsive and makin rash decisions w/o thinking too much (never done anything too extreme, but I often found myself thinkin "why the f*ck did I do that?" lol). That part of me's dyin down as I get older though, it was way worse when I was a teenager. But when I get drunk, I pretty much revert to my younger self lol.

I've also a tendency to not take things seriously and have to condition myself mentally when smth rly matters. School's pretty much the only thing I've always taken seriously w/o havin to think too much abt it.

Also, clothes. It's not as bad as when I financially depended on my parents, but I still buy too many clothes. I just can't help myself.