Future Events What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

• Fight Big Mom but he won't fight Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeat King and Queen in a 2 vs 2 (fighting alongside Sanji) and wound Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand what Zoro fans truly expect.
How can they really expect to see Zoro fight a calamity alone and then severely wound Kaido when Luffy needed Pekoms just to escape from the MW?

The majority of them wouldn't even accept a 2 vs 1 against a swordsman, King.

So i needed a poll :kayneshrug:
Consider wound Kaido also as kill Kaido if you think that is going to happen.

You can vote up to two options
Basically solo everyone in Wano :moonwalk:

he need other samurai to clean up gifters.
he max fighting who'who and not gonna wound kaido.
Zoro vs Whos Who would actually be lit tbh.

Like if Zoro fought King, itd be a lame sword fight cause King is a giant in comparison. Them having fast clashing and CQC would look awkward. Swordsman fights usually would land the hit at the end of the fight, the rest would be clashing and parrying.

In a brawling fight, opponents would clash yes, but it wouldnt usually happen consecutively. Most of the time theyd be landing hits.

Thats the main difference between brawling fights, and swordsman fights in my opinion.

Why do you think in Zoro's fight with Kaku, there was only one point that he fought with swords to clash with Zoro....and it looked weird.

If you guys honestly want a good looking swordman fight for Zoro like his fight with Ryuma and his future fight with Mihawk....then Whos Who would be a great opponent. Especially with an Ancient SabreTooth Tiger DF that would be more lethal than Ptrandon. Plus Whos Who has Calamity hype.

But yh anyways you guys carry on wanting him to fight an elemental aerial fighter.
He will just keep fighting the chad Gifters. :gokulaugh:

Serious answer: He may fight Queen. It will be a repeat of Kaku but on steroids in terms of battle.
and Yet Carrot and Chopper feel more prominent. lololololol
ok maybe not true but Zoro still hasn't done much. Just some small things, regardless if plot relevant.
That doesn't matter. He is not the catalyst for the arc the way Sanji was the catalyst for the WCI arc. The arc is centered around the Kozuki scabbards and Momo. Law Luffy and Kidd also have precedent over Zoro given they have a direct conflict with Kaido. Zoro is just another muscle in the allaince.
LMAO

cant forget these
Because Zoro won't do anything to Kaidou. Zoro fans are scared that their fantasies will remain that and all their signaling of Zoro's supposed greatness is has nothing to show for it.
Zoro will get a fight but it's not what they want.
For this being Zoro's supposed arc, He sure is absent a lot from it. I Expect him to fight a good fight but Who that is idk. Could at best be a tag team against queen.

What Zoro fans want? haha You guys sure are demanding.