Questions & Mysteries What is Zoro gonna do in Egghead?

What is Zoro gonna do?

• Total voters
I don't think they're going to fight Buster Call. They will find a way for Sunny to get through the siege without defeating the marines.

Zora will defeat/draw with Lucci and return to Sunny.

Last edited:
The Lucci fight is just to keep him busy while all the current events are going down and to give him a one vs one. It’s had like three pages devoted to it, it’s not important.

What he does next is still up in the air.

I think there’s a reasonable chance of a group of Strawhats minus Luffy vs Kizaru, in which case Zoro would be leading the line. The reason I think it’s Strawhats, plural, is the light gloves, which seem like a big checkovs gun to let someone like Franky fight Kizaru.

Maybe also just a full big team fight of Strawhats and co (I keep forgetting the Ancient Robot is primed to move) vs Saturn, Kizaru, the Seraphim and the Marines.

There’s also S Hawk still in the background, and the Blackbeard’s floating in the distance. Maybe they steal York- who is actually guarding York right now?- break out the Seraphim and have York order them to join the Blackbeard’s, and Zoro has to fight him?

But I don’t see this as a one vs one fighting arc. I also don’t see it as an arc where the Strawhats will have massive moments (except hopefully Franky). Zoro being Zoro, he will definitely get something very cool before the end of Egghead, but it’s not going to be a long focused one vs one fight.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Imo maybe All SHs except Luffy vs Kizaru might be happening.
The gloves being showcased so early in the arc and having the ability to touch light tells me that the trio of individuals with these abilities will play a significant role against Kizaru.I think Kizaru gets some LS against Sanji, Franky, Ussop and then Zoro takes over

The gloves being showcased so early in the arc and having the ability to touch light tells me that the trio of individuals with these abilities will play a significant role against Kizaru.I think Kizaru gets some LS against Sanji, Franky, Ussop and then Zoro takes over
mfs think Oda would still remember that shit lmao while no one has mentioned it let alone working with it