Questions & Mysteries What "Kingly ambitions" do AdmiraLs have?

And still trashing a Fleet AdmiraL candidate and a Shitchibukai
Said Fleet Admiral candidate only bled a little from said combo and even chased down a Yonko's crew afterwards. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

This is what I love about Papazuki: his astounding lethality, but realistically also his crazy personality, he looks such an imposing and intimidating man and definitely one possessing a strong will and that worked hard to get where he is. I wish we had a flashback to understand how he turned an admiral.
I got a theory about that. I'll give it a thread later. :cheers:

Would not be surprised oda made Blackbeard and Akainu to literally spamming awaking like crazy.
Akainu vs Kuzan - total environment destruction.

Roger vs whitebeard so called coc clash- environment friendly and they party after this clash on same island.

coc clash- but sky split feats bruh
awakimg overpowered fruit- goes brrrr brrr. Destroy everything!!
Luffy has not showing his rubber awaking agansit kadio yet:zosleepy:
Kadio wil have to show awaking sooner then luffy or zoro beat/kill him without seeing luffy devil fruit awaking.:gokulaugh::kayneshrug:
Kadio will be long dead before Akainu/Teach accumulate feats. :cheers:

Right, @MonsterKaido-chin?

@Tejas Akainu, Kizaru, Garp, each attacked Marco at Marineford yet no one managed to push Marco's regen at his limit.
Forget limit, Kizaru can't even land decisive blow until the moment Marco was distracted. Even when Marco was already distracted, Onigumo still needed to interfere :shame:

Meanwhile King, not using his Hybrid, not going all out (he will only go all out once his mask is fully destroyed) managed to body Marco and pushed his regen to the limit.

@Tejas Akainu, Kizaru, Garp, each attacked Marco at Marineford yet no one managed to push Marco's regen at his limit.
Forget limit, Kizaru can't even land decisive blow until the moment Marco was distracted. Even when Marco was already distracted, Onigumo still needed to interfere :shame:

Meanwhile King, not using his Hybrid, not going all out (he will only go all out once his mask is fully destroyed) managed to body Marco and pushed his regen to the limit.
True. I have always been hyping King's performance against Marco. But these Larines fans downplay King
Post automatically merged:

No headcanon. He said it. You just refuse to accept it.
Panel please or it is headcanon

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Sengoku is the only confirmed non-pirate CoC user, why wouldn't his replacement also have it? Commanding over 100K+ people requires more than just staunch leadership skills to keep everyone in line.

Last edited:
they subjugate the world to the philosophy of Absolute Justice
the only one who's confirmed a CoC user in the marines is the former fleet admiral sengoku, and i believe that has so much to do with the type of justice that he practices and supports, which are: Absolute Justice and Reigning Justice.
the current fleet admiral akainu practices Absolute Justice and Thorough Justice , and i think he's very likely to have CoC as well.

aokiji won't have CoC because he doesn't support Absolute Justice, instead he follows Lazy Justice, which doesn't scream CoC imo.
the rest of the admirals and vice admirals follow mediocre types of justice so i don't think any of them would be a conqueror.

The day that Topi dumps the Admirals for an oversized chicken wank...