Questions & Mysteries What "Kingly ambitions" do AdmiraLs have?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hancock, Katakuri, Doflamingo, Chinjao, Ace, Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, etc. doesn't have any kind of kingly ambitions yet they still do have CoC. Most, if not all the Admirals should/will have CoC by the Final War. Their motives of justice is clear.

"But but Adv CoC supposed to be rare and be granted to the chosen ones only."

Yeah I remembered when people saying only Luffy and Hyogoro can use Adv CoA in Wano. Now the Scabbards and their mothers can use Adv CoA. Deal with it, once Oda has highlighted a significant powers, he will sure to spread that shit around.

Hancock, Katakuri, Doflamingo, Chinjao, Ace, Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, etc. doesn't have any kind of kingly ambitions yet they still do have CoC. Most, if not all the Admirals should/will have CoC by the Final War. Their motives of justice is clear.

Yeah I remembered when people saying only Luffy and Hyogoro can use Adv CoA in Wano. Now the Scabbards and their mothers can use Adv CoA. Deal with it, once Oda has highlighted a significant powers, he will sure to spread that shit around.
Most of those people are either kings/queens or leaders.

At this point I think CoC is more about willpower/drive than it is about having a specific ambition. IMO Hancock, Katakuri, Doflamingo, and Ace all showed very high levels of those traits despite not really having "kingly ambitions." We don't really know enough about the backgrounds of Shanks, Sengoku, Garp, or Chinjao to judge

For specifics I think the fact that Hancock was able to survive the trauma of slavery & torture among other things and still rise to be the queen of amazon lily is an indicator of significant willpower. With Katakuri it was his profound determination to rise to absurd levels of strength to protect his family. Doflamingo's flashback showed how he wasn't scared in the face of death and was determined to survive being tortured and almost killed in order to exact revenge on the world for taking his life/status away from him. And finally, in Ace's case, he also showed no fear in the face of death and was determined to overcome the shadow of his father and make a name for himself at sea despite his circumstances

At this point I think CoC is more about willpower/drive than it is about having a specific ambition. IMO Hancock, Katakuri, Doflamingo, and Ace all showed very high levels of those traits despite not really having "kingly ambitions." We don't really know enough about the backgrounds of Shanks, Sengoku, Garp, or Chinjao to judge

For specifics I think the fact that Hancock was able to survive the trauma of slavery & torture among other things and still rise to be the queen of amazon lily is an indicator of significant willpower. With Katakuri it was his profound determination to rise to absurd levels of strength to protect his family. Doflamingo's flashback showed how he wasn't scared in the face of death and was determined to survive being tortured and almost killed in order to exact revenge on the world for taking his life/status away from him. And finally, in Ace's case, he also showed no fear in the face of death and was determined to overcome the shadow of his father and make a name for himself at sea despite his circumstances
Mmm Doffy wanted to rule the world, what are you talking about?

Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Greenbull, Fujitora, Garp, Sengoku, Smoker later, Coby later, Zephyr, and Kong.

They'll all have conquerors haki. Just like King will, BB will, Shiryu will, Beckman will, Lucky Roo too probably, etc....

BB may even have more than 2 conquerors users on his crew.

Juan piece :josad:

Imu >>>> Gorosei slave dogainu :youcraz:
The same coward IM can’t guess luffy is joy boy even luffy gave the all the hints like burning government flag.
That is pretimeskip:josad: Luffy can tell IM , that I am joy boy and IM may not know it.
I suggest to you to play paper Mario 1 on how bowser does take action when Mario foiling bowser plans all the time.
Meanwhile IM rule like coward and hiding in secret to rule the world. Doflamingo know IM dirty secrets which why IM can’t take action until doflamingo is in impel down so he can kill him to keep quite about his secrets.

Meanwhile Enel the god guy literally rule sky islamd publicly. Why IM can’t do the same like Enel ?

I know kadio feats sucks compare to Akainu as Grim reaper Lord. I know it, No need to jump IM train which it will crash itself.

Beside what is time last luffy bluneo enemy other than bluneo?