Questions & Mysteries What makes Shanks > Mihawk?

Lmao Zoro will probably display advanced COC this arc
don't destroy your ass for nothing .... I mean ... we can laugh like that only few times in our life

call me when Zoro did that

and even if by god and oda help both (no other way) he did that .... like 0.00001% chance
then tell me how that gonna help Mihawk case
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk and Shanks are close in CoA ... even denying that is not logical

Shanks should have same level of CoA that Roger had (if not more) and that's as good as black blade .....

but gap between CoC of Shanks and Mihawk MOST LIKELY IS from 0 from 100 ....

therefore still Shanks have upper hand

Mihawk > Shanks (with no CoC)
Shanks (with CoC) > Mihawk

the sooner one see the obvious ... the less suffer he shall endure

That is proof of how strong Zoro-Sama is

don't destroy your ass for nothing .... I mean ... we can laugh like that only few times in our life

call me when Zoro did that

and even if by god and oda help both (no other way) he did that .... like 0.00001% chance
then tell me how that gonna help Mihawk case

Mihawk and Shanks are close in CoA ... even denying that is not logical

Shanks should have same level of CoA that Roger had (if not more) and that's as good as black blade .....

but gap between CoC of Shanks and Mihawk MOST LIKELY IS from 0 from 100 ....

therefore still Shanks have upper hand

Mihawk > Shanks (with no CoC)
Shanks (with CoC) > Mihawk

the sooner one see the obvious ... the less suffer he shall endure
Shanks is no roger.

Chapter 1000- Kaido says Zoro you remind me of Ryuma who neg-diffed my grandpa who was 100 times as strong as me before his prime.

Zoro I have been waiting to die by your hand that is why I always say Wororo as reverence to you, Grandmaster Sama.

Then Zoro reopens Kaido’s wounds.

Kaido- “You are no longer that much weaker than me”

Then Zoro charges with Enma and Kaido with a Thunder Bagua. Auras of 2 dragons appear around each of them and then they clash with advanced COC, splitting the heavens !

That is proof of how strong Zoro-Sama is

Shanks is no roger.

Chapter 1000- Kaido says Zoro you remind me of Ryuma who neg-diffed my grandpa who was 100 times as strong as me before his prime.

Zoro I have been waiting to die by your hand that is why I always say Wororo as reverence to you, Grandmaster Sama.

Then Zoro reopens Kaido’s wounds.

Kaido- “You are no longer that much weaker than me”

Then Zoro charges with Enma and Kaido with a Thunder Bagua. Auras of 2 dragons appear around each of them and then they clash with advanced COC, splitting the heavens !
I assumed chapter 1000 Kaido and Zoro gonna have sex ... shame

Ib4 ''mihawk is not a pirate'' :milaugh:
The funny thing is that they mock us by saying that WSS isn’t about sword skill or else it would be “World’s Skillest Swordsman”

But then they say that the Yonko being called the 4 strongest pirates is about their skill and political influence. Guess that Oda should have called them “World’s Skillest Politicians” :milaugh:

What’s so funny?