What next contest would you like to see?

• Thread starter Gorosei Informer
  • Start date

What contest you want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah sure! I'm in no rush but I am hosting a Christmas OST contest in December, maybe a Christmas art one, maybe Christmas films, going for a Christmas spam here lmao. I should have done a best halloween/horror film one too.

I'm happy to run it then but if you want to as well, go ahead ofc! I'm just offering in case you're not able or don't want to but tyvm for offering, I appreciate it! Whichever option you prefer, me or yourself hosting it or if you need me to or w/e ofc, I'm flexible too so we'll make sure one of us runs it at least regardless haha!

I know @Devilbat wanted to run their tourney this month or next IIRC, so I'll wait for them to do theirs too, I don't want to hog so much, especially as I'm considering doing a few Xmas ones as I mentioned ofc.

Honestly I'd love to run some best Bleach and Fairy Tail specific art and OST contests, maybe best arcs, best characters, best character designs,, funniest moments, best sad moment, best fight etc. We could do the same for Naruto too ofc. LOTS of potential! Although I'd have to make sure to be more specific with the tags for these ones, especially Bleach and most of all FT which will have a lot less people keen on them too.

I might make a new thread to test if people want Bleach/Naruto/Fairy Tail etc specific contests. I got an idea how to format the poll and everything now too, so we can see how popular the interest is for them before trying to do the contests too.

Tyvm again anyway dude, I appreciate your consideration to letting me host it if needed too ofc! The Naruto OST one ofc.

:cheers::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely true! I could make an absolutely mammoth, monster thread/post/essay on why I love Naruto OSTs so much alone, with hundreds of examples! Shippudden was definitely more samey but I love Yasharus style so much and they also did other stuff including Fairy Tail of course (Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail the holy trinity of the GODLIEST soundtracks ON GOD), Oda No Yabuno, Kengan Ashura apparently, Hell Girl too apparently, Record of Ragnarok the GOAT, Killing Bites, Boruto, FT Zero, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal and so on! A lot of familiar names coming up actually!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuharu_Takanashi

Exactly man, its gonna be HELL deciding just one entry to submit, probably gonna be a lot of clashes on people's choices so people may have to make alternate choices to submit instead. I got at least one or two niche entries I could rely on but my god there are so many ICONIC ones I'd love to submit too ofc!
I'm still on my second business trip and will have another trip in the end of the week, so I'll probably do something either next week or the week after (at least I'll post a sign-up thread and see if anyone is interested in the topic).

I can do villain motivation as it had lots of votes or best relationship (the one I wanted to host since forever).

I also want to host a couple of H&H spin-offs :D

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm still on my second business trip and will have another trip in the end of the week, so I'll probably do something either next week or the week after (at least I'll post a sign-up thread and see if anyone is interested in the topic).

I can do villain motivation as it had lots of votes or best relationship (the one I wanted to host since forever).

I also want to host a couple of H&H spin-offs :D
Ah no worries man! That sound great though, no worries and no rush ofc, no pressure BUT if you do get around to it, I'm definitely game ofc!

Best villain motivation would be great but you should go for best relationship given what you said! I remember you mentioning wanting to do it before too.

Ah HxH, nice! I've not checked out the series BUT I'm sure it will be very popular here ofc!

Ah no worries man! That sound great though, no worries and no rush ofc, no pressure BUT if you do get around to it, I'm definitely game ofc!

Best villain motivation would be great but you should go for best relationship given what you said! I remember you mentioning wanting to do it before too.

Ah HxH, nice! I've not checked out the series BUT I'm sure it will be very popular here ofc!
H&H refers to Hurt & Heal games tbh, I want some fun variations of those, but HxH tourney could also be a good idea

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@NikaInParis @Devilbat @Light D Lamperouge @Bisoromi Bear @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @straightforward
Best OP Panel/Doublespread Tournment is the last tournament I host, I had 3 more OP tournaments in mind and I'm canceling them all, this is my retirement from hosting tournaments, but if you need someone to participate in your tourneys, count with me.
:josad:
You should host another one and just go full dictator by disqualifying anyone who questions you and making the entries you like the most win.