Character Discussion What other CTs you wish to see Yuta uses against Sukuna

I hope to see
  • Star Rage
  • Boogie Woogie to counter Sukuna's world dismantle
  • idle transfiguration
Idle Transfiguration is a no no. since he didn't even face him ( so far that we seen )
Star Rage is a possibility
Boogie Woogie is also a possibility

To be able to finish up Sukuna ( currently on a huge nerf ) i would say
- 10s ( Maho would really play a huge part in this )
- Antigravity System ( but i think is a no no too since again Kenny didn't even use it against Yuta, but if he could copy it while considering that he can copy Uro technique when Rika eat Uro's hand is quite a possibility too. Rika can eat the Brain lol )
- I want Boogie Woogie too

and if i want to make Yuta too Strong it would be Gojo CT lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No chance
Not only do you need the Six Eyes to fully use Limitless. You need even extra inside knowledge about Gojo clan secret techniques to use Purple.
I agree that theorically it shouldn’t be the case

but it would make a spectaculary last attack for Yuta domain

Apollo

The Sol King
I miss Todo, if Yuta shows boogie woogie that means Gege at least remembers my boy :josad:

Hollow Purple, what if thats the technique Yuta applied to his domain's sure hit ? Sukuna is so sure that the sure-hit is Jacob's ladder that Gege might pull the rug from under him as a twist. This might overcome the need for Six eyes to use Limitless.

I miss Todo, if Yuta shows boogie woogie that means Gege at least remembers my boy :josad:

Hollow Purple, what if thats the technique Yuta applied to his domain's sure hit ? Sukuna is so sure that the sure-hit is Jacob's ladder that Gege might pull the rug from under him as a twist. This might overcome the need for Six eyes to use Limitless.
I’m gonna say something that makes people hate me.

Boogie Woogie…. Is kind of a mid CT