Questions & Mysteries What other manga similar to kingdom?

So i just finished reading kingdom until chapter 641 and 642 (spoiler). I'm so addicted with its story so that i finished 641 chapters under 1 week lol.
So i want to ask your recommendation of manga with similar genre/story with kingdom, something like ancient warfare, ancient fighting style, etc, and of course interesting and great storyplot.

Any recommendations?

Souhoku no altair. Don't know if I spelt that right. It's similar to kingdom but the plot takes place in a fictional continent based of Europe and and ancient ottoman. Lot's of Arabic, Greek and Roman references. Plus it's actually translated by Sensescans the same people who scanlates Kingdom. Oh and it also has a loosely adapted anime which could be a good entry point to test the waters.
Post automatically merged:

Ravages of Time is literally written to take place a few hundred years after the Qin dynasty. It references characters from Kingdom quite often, but it's using their actual counterparts more so than their Kingdom interpretations. I would highly recommend it if you liked Kingodm
This one though it's kinda tedious if you don't know the story of the Three Kingdoms. The author practically assumes everyone knows legendary figures like Cao Cao, Guan Yu etc.

1. Ravages of Time

2. Historie

3. AD Astra: Scipio to Hannibal

4. Heroic Legend of Arslan

5. Blades of the Guardians

6. Ruler of the Land

7. Issak

8. Blood and Steel

These are some of the ones I enjoy reading, that are related to Warfare. Some are more so on the martial arts/sword fighting side rather than full on warfare strategies like Kingdom.

On the side note, if people are into something like Feng Shenji, then try out Journey To The West by the same mangaka.