General & Others What other mangas you can see inside JJK?

There are some moments of the story I could easily saw a scene or theme from another manga being replicated at JJK.

For example the complicated techniques, Hakari domains for example, to me it is clear reference of HxH complicated bullshit abilities that made me drop the manga on the most boring arc of the king throne war(or whatever they call it).

Yuji dying and coming back to life multiple times remembers me DBZ with Goku and Krillin doing the same. Also the Reverse Cursed Technique seems a bit like Senzu Beans.

The whole theme of JJK also reminds Bleach.
I see a bit from all the classics:OP,Bleach,Naruto,HunterxHunter and the pacing feels like Chainsawman too me.
Post automatically merged:

How is everyone seeing Naruto on jjk? In what way exactly?
And how come none is seeing that’s is closer to tokyo ghoul than any other manga? 🤔
Gojo design reminds me of Kakashi and Yuji and the Sukuna stuff is similar to Naruto and the Kyubi.

I don't know Tokyo Ghoul. Watched the first episode and found it battle system horrible. I have no interest in watching that shit ever again.

The similarity with Naruto is clearly the demon inside that appears from time to time to "save" the day. But with JJK that demon has more drawbacks since Sukuna actually takes over Yuji while Kyuubi just influences Naruto but he kinds of still has the control of it(and learns how to control it better with time).

Kakasi and Gojo similarities are real. Not only design like but the Teacher/Student relationship. Gojo teaches Itadori about controling Cursed Energy and Domain Expasions. Kakashi teaches Naruto how to get a better control of his chakra by climbing tree using only your feet and also about nature chakra(or whatever that elemental thing is I didn't got much of Naruto after his last fight with Sasuke at classic or after they first met in Shippuden).

Megumi being the emo friend of Yuji and the two of them fighting while Yuji cares about Megumi more than Megumi cares about Yuji is similar to Naruto and Sasuke relationship.

Nobara was probably there to be a fandom response to useless Sakura since people actually like Nobara and there is no love relantionship with her towards any of the boys from the trio.

Is not like JJK would be a copy of Naruto but we clearly see some similar elements on it.

With HxH of course there is the power system. Cursed Energy is WAY too similar to Nen. We have people that are simply brawlers like Yuji just like Gon(black flash somewhat resembles Gon's main technique). We have Kashimo that has powers similar to Kilua. We have Gojo and Sukuna who stands in a different level of the others (Sukuna could fit Meruem's role and Gojo fits Hetero's role or they both could be considered Calamities?).

Then we have the reverse cursed technique that can bring people back from death. Which resembles in some extension senzu beans/dragon balls...
Tokyo ghoul is sick just give it a shot ..😉

is bleach mostly well gege already it said that got inspiration from there and you can see it.

Naruto I can never see it , teacher student every other manga is the same and character wise not even close .

megumi is nothing like Sasuke if you told me shikamaru yh I’d say yes I can see that but again you can do the same to any other manga .

you see you forced nobara to be a fan response against sakura why you will think that but you can think is orihime since again gege took inspiration from bleach ..

Yh I don’t care about the rest is only Naruto that can’t find any similarities

I see a bit from all the classics:OP,Bleach,Naruto,HunterxHunter and the pacing feels like Chainsawman too me.

Gojo design reminds me of Kakashi and Yuji and the Sukuna stuff is similar to Naruto and the Kyubi.
Well you need to read more
Manga or watch more anime
Was design can find similarities everywhere the point is to match the vibe, character and dynamic that it doesn’t .

Yuji is not like Naruto is like ichigo high schooler stronger than the others end up with a power cuz of holow appears outside his home gets powers from rukia . Yuji high schooler stronger than the others a curse appears in his school eats sukuna finger fucks the curse .

Last edited:
Tokyo ghoul is sick just give it a shot ..😉

is bleach mostly well gege already it said that got inspiration from there and you can see it.

Naruto I can never see it , teacher student every other manga is the same and character wise not even close .

megumi is nothing like Sasuke if you told me shikamaru yh I’d say yes I can see that but again you can do the same to any other manga .

you see you forced nobara to be a fan response against sakura why you will think that but you can think is orihime since again gege took inspiration from bleach ..

Yh I don’t care about the rest is only Naruto that can’t find any similarities
Sorry but if the fight system is shit like I saw from episode one of Tokyo Ghoul (or maybe episode 2 I don't remember) then I won't give it a chance.

I saw that Gege also got inspired by Akagame Ga Kill! So pretty much everyone will die at the end hahaha.

You are forcing to not see similarities of Naruto at JJK. Megumi character wise is not close to Sasuke that's true I just adressed the design and relationship with protagonist although Megumi is much more friend than rival of Yuji compared to Naruto and Sasuke (kind of their Boruto relationship I would say). Megumi has nothing to do with Shikamaru. Megumi raised without his true family and even had his original clan ripped off.

And yes Nobara is the response for Sakura. Orihime is Ichigo pair lover and she is only usefull for healing and support stuff against weak opponents. Nobara has her own fights, is not a pair lover of anyone and is fighting much more close to Yuji level than Sakura or Orihime were fighting at Naruto/Sasuke or Ichigo/Ishida

Sorry but if the fight system is shit like I saw from episode one of Tokyo Ghoul (or maybe episode 2 I don't remember) then I won't give it a chance.

I saw that Gege also got inspired by Akagame Ga Kill! So pretty much everyone will die at the end hahaha.

You are forcing to not see similarities of Naruto at JJK. Megumi character wise is not close to Sasuke that's true I just adressed the design and relationship with protagonist although Megumi is much more friend than rival of Yuji compared to Naruto and Sasuke (kind of their Boruto relationship I would say). Megumi has nothing to do with Shikamaru. Megumi raised without his true family and even had his original clan ripped off.

And yes Nobara is the response for Sakura. Orihime is Ichigo pair lover and she is only usefull for healing and support stuff against weak opponents. Nobara has her own fights, is not a pair lover of anyone and is fighting much more close to Yuji level than Sakura or Orihime were fighting at Naruto/Sasuke or Ichigo/Ishida
That’s fair enough but s1&2 is peak after that is bin resider…

Well if it was as akagame then probably only megumi survives somehow 🤷‍♂️

I’m not try not to see I can’t see you cannot base similarities based on design alone they need to be a trait of character also like you can say asta can be similar to natsu I can see that ..

that’s what I said and you prove my point Sakura is the same as orihime you just changed to a version to fit nobara but it doesn’t like I could see more similarities with Nami and nobara than Sakura he’ll even bulmanis closer to nobara

How is everyone seeing Naruto on jjk? In what way exactly?
And how come none is seeing that’s is closer to tokyo ghoul than any other manga? 🤔
Gege has literally said they’ve taken inspiration from Naruto. Even designing Gojo after a Naruto character

if you don’t see it it’s because you don’t want to

Gege has literally said they’ve taken inspiration from Naruto. Even designing Gojo after a Naruto character

if you don’t see it it’s because you don’t want to
Wrong gege said he got influenced by yyh and hxh and he just said took kakashi design for gojo wasn’t inspired by Naruto outside from yyh and hxh he has most of his work and design is inspired by bleach .

and don’t comment me saying I don’t want to I don’t see it give me an elaborate example that they are similar if you see them

Wrong gege said he got influenced by yyh and hxh and he just said took kakashi design for gojo wasn’t inspired by Naruto outside from yyh and hxh he has most of his work and design is inspired by bleach .

and don’t comment me saying I don’t want to I don’t see it give me an elaborate example that they are similar if you see them
You’re just wrong on every level

Nevertheless, ever since it began, enthusiasts have been highlighting certain noteworthy resemblances between the two animations that are challenging to overlook. In fact, creator Gege Akutami once disclosed that Naruto was one of the major inspirations in the creation of Jujutsu Kaisen
It was surprising when Akutami revealed that, instead of Kakashi Hatake (Naruto Uzumaki’s mentor), it was Tonbo Tobitake, a minor character from Naruto, who provided inspiration for Gojo Satoru.
And now, Akutami has asserted that he drew inspiration from Naruto and Sasuke for Jujutsu Kaisen‘s Itadori and Fushiguro. Akutami stated that he provided Itadori with his distinctive red scarf to mirror Naruto’s iconic neck-covering jacket, and Fushiguro’s appearance and demeanor bear a striking resemblance to Sasuke’s.
Nevertheless, Gege has clarified that Yuji and Fushiguro don’t engage in as many conflicts as Naruto and Sasuke did because they are best friends, not rivals and it’s not in their nature to do so.
https://fandomwire.com/not-just-ble...shiguro-on-naruto-and-sasuke/#google_vignette
Like I’ve said, If you don’t see it it’s because you don’t want to. It’s pretty obvious that Gege took stuff from Naruto and even they admit it

You’re just wrong on every level

https://fandomwire.com/not-just-ble...shiguro-on-naruto-and-sasuke/#google_vignette
Like I’ve said, If you don’t see it it’s because you don’t want to. It’s pretty obvious that Gege took stuff from Naruto and even they admit it
So you are telling me that your similarities is the design ? They don’t don’t have a single trait similar the vibe is totally different dynamic of the characters different plot different so what is the similarities? While if you look bleach crystal clear yyh hxh is actual the whole power system copy pasted .
Honestly ash brock and misty from pokemon is more closer to yuji megumi nobara than Naruto sasuke sakura

So you are telling me that your similarities is the design ? They don’t don’t have a single trait similar the vibe is totally different dynamic of the characters different plot different so what is the similarities? While if you look bleach crystal clear yyh hxh is actual the whole power system copy pasted .
Honestly ash brock and misty from pokemon is more closer to yuji megumi nobara than Naruto sasuke sakura
Bruh you asked what is it that people see in JJK that reminds them of Naruto, and the author themself is telling you that some of the inspirations are.

If you keep going at this you’re just arguing for the sake of arguing. The author acknowledged and confirmed what many people already suspected

Bruh you asked what is it that people see in JJK that reminds them of Naruto, and the author themself is telling you that some of the inspirations are.

If you keep going at this you’re just arguing for the sake of arguing. The author acknowledged and confirmed what many people already suspected
And I’m asking you give me an elaborate similarity cuz I can’t see anything about Naruto I can see mostly bleach plot wise and hxh power wise …

You'll see more of it in One Piece-centric circle, but there are a lot people out there that can't cope with the enormity of Naruto's success, popularity and influence. It eats at them that their favourite series will never reach those some heights.

It is what it is.

Those that can't see the Naruto in JJK don't necessarily dislike Naruto. Those that have a problem other seeings it likely do.