General & Others What other Primal Devils do you expect?

Which of these fears do you expect to see in the shape of Primal Devils?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
lol whyโ€™d you use chatgpt when you couldโ€™ve just googled it.
Google wasn't really helpful lol. Kept giving me results like these

Which could be used as well I guess, but Chatgpt was more precise.

Google wasn't really helpful lol. Kept giving me results like these

Which could be used as well I guess, but Chatgpt was more precise.

Yeah, I understand those seem to be most generalized fears, but really the Fear of Death sounds better than Fear of Extinction/Fear of Ego Death.

Those fears have to be 1) ancient and 2) very easily recognisable, this Death Devil and Darkness Devil seem cooler in the manga. Darkness Devil covers fear of the unknown I suppose.

Btw, as for Loud Noises Fear - I've been thinking over it, it should be present in some shape or form. Maybe Thunderstorm Devil or something like that. I rememberer hearing explosions pretty near to me as I was on the central railway station in Lviv, and the first reaction was an uncontrolled wave of fear, and only then some rationalization came. So fear of loud noises by itself should be somewhere among the devil's, plus initially loud noises were thunderstorms, animal war cries, sounds of crashing water/rocks/etc..
And it would make a great anime sequence, introduction of such a devil, with initially a silent scene and people dying with their ears bleeding/heads exploding, then a very loud cry or something like that.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I understand those seem to be most generalized fears, but really the Fear of Death sounds better than Fear of Extinction/Fear of Ego Death.

Those fears have to be 1) ancient and 2) very easily recognisable, this Death Devil and Darkness Devil seem cooler in the manga. Darkness Devil covers fear of the unknown I suppose.

Btw, as for Loud Noises Fear - I've been thinking over it, it should be present in some shape or form. Maybe Thunderstorm Devil or something like that. I rememberer hearing explosions pretty near to me as I was on the central railway station in Lviv, and the first reaction was an uncontrolled wave of fear, and only then some rationalization came. So fear of loud noises by itself should be somewhere among the devil's, plus initially loud noises were thunderstorms, animal war cries, sounds of crashing water/rocks/etc..
And it would make a great anime sequence, introduction of such a devil, with initially a silent scene and people dying with their ears bleeding/heads exploding, then a very loud cry or something like that.
Yeah like I mentioned they are more precise in this version.

Yeah I thought about Darkness and Unknown being sorta the same as well.

Agree that Loud Noises can be a very dangerous one. And that'd be a great intro for them.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Think Yoru might have given us some possibilities for Primal Devils