What series are you watching ?

Dark is awesome. Watch it with subtitles, not dubbed.
From is very interesting but still not finished.
Tried Severance but trying hard to not abandon it mid-way first season.
My mistake i wanted to say recommendations for similar series like those.

Dark (german version) is a fucking masterpiece. From s1 was also great, s2 a bit slow. Severance pace was a problem to me but i liked the concept and i will give s2 a try.

My mistake i wanted to say recommendations for similar series like those.

Dark (german version) is a fucking masterpiece. From s1 was also great, s2 a bit slow. Severance pace was a problem to me but i liked the concept and i will give s2 a try.
Yeah, sorry for confusion! Same to me with Severance, I mean, it seems interesting, and I'll give s2 a try.
I've seen people recommend Maniac as something similar to Severance, but it's on my watch list as well, haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet.
Hmm, I also haven't seen Dark, but now I'm interested 😂

Yeah, sorry for confusion! Same to me with Severance, I mean, it seems interesting, and I'll give s2 a try.
I've seen people recommend Maniac as something similar to Severance, but it's on my watch list as well, haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet.
Hmm, I also haven't seen Dark, but now I'm interested 😂
Dark is a must but try the original German version. Wont spoil anything but you better focus while you watch it. Trust me even 5min into your phone and you might miss something important.