What series had horrible endings?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Spontaneaous:
Naruto - The Whole Kaguya plot was so over the top and unnecessary... nobody needed that and it made no sense at all.

Criminal minds - While there were so much interesting and special murderers, the last "main villian" was so boring and faceless... And then they didnt even managed to get him by being smarter then him, they just got him from pure luck, nothing else. It really annoyed me.

Game of Thrones season 8 is awful and completely ruined any incentive for me to ever rewatch. Especially with Jaime Lannister's development. 8 years completely down the toilet in one episode.

The Dexter finale was bad, too. At least they're coming back with a revival and hopefully they'll get it right this time around.

Lost. Turns out the mysteries don't matter.

Domestic Girlfriend. Wasn't a masterpiece before or anything but that ending was beyond disappointing. I seriously wonder the reasoning behind some of the decisions the author made in regards to the circumstances that everything happened in the last few chapters. I actually liked the girl that the MC got with (earlier on in the story anyway) but I'm not happy with the last couple of chapters of that series. I gave up on expecting a lot from it earlier on but it just got more and more underwhelming as time went on. Not in agreement with the weirdos sending death threats though.

Last edited:
Domestic Girlfriend. Wasn't a masterpiece before or anything but that ending was beyond disappointing. I seriously wonder the reasoning behind some of the decisions the author made in regards to the circumstances that everything happened in the last few chapters. I actually liked the girl that the MC got with (earlier on in the story anyway) but I'm not happy with the last couple of chapters of that series. I gave up on expecting a lot from it earlier on but it just got more and more underwhelming as time went on. Not in agreement with the weirdos sending death threats though.
if meet and fuck was a metaphorical idiom.. (lol) it'd be Domestic no kanojo

Manga and Anime-

Attack on Titan wins hands down!!!!!!!!! :catcry:
The Promised Neverland
Naruto
Bleach

Books-

Stephen King's Dark Tower Series, last 2 books were insufferably bad- (Almost all of SK's endings suck really. His short stories are better.)
Gone Girl
Harry Potter- The Deathly Hallows (for once the movie adaptation was better, though still not great)
Harry Potter- The Half Blood Prince

TV Series-

Lost
The Rain (a series from Denmark I was enjoying until the final season, ugh)
The 100
and of course the bitterly disappointing Game of Thrones :whitepress:

As for movies-
Avenger's End Game was truly awful!