What Type of Game do you most Identify with?

What type of game do you most identify with?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fucking King(Hold up)/Goat (Even more hold up) right here! You just got even more awesome for this man, I'm sat here with PoP art books close to me and such!

I love Sands of Time, the 2008 reboot and even the movie too!

Legendary taste man!

It's in development hell right now unfortunately. Soft cancelled at least. Indefinite release date. Pulled from store limiting. Etc.

I am suffering.
Post automatically merged:

I'll respond more/properly when my phone isn't being goofier than Luffy fight now SMH.
Got a lot to say, this is my life long passion and what I aimed to have a career in before for so many years haha!
Its one of the first games I ever played when I bought PC. POP is close to my heart and based of course

My favorites game type are like Mario game series, sonic games, and Darksiders 2 (action-rpg game style and you can as grim reaper hiw cool with that ).
But yeah I say Darksiders 2 is my favorite game of all the time because Death is epic character with epic power and you can kill enemies and bosses in seconds .

I enjoy rpg games .

The strategy game is kingdom rush series and iron marines games which I play it.

Then I tried to play elder sign omens app which it is troll game i kept losing . (As luffy sat “Are you having fun ?”)

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Its one of the first games I ever played when I bought PC. POP is close to my heart and based of course
Thats so awesome and relatable man!

:cheers::zosmug::ace::fujilaugh:

The music, atmosphere, voice acting, writing, combat etc were all so good!

Even now I still get chills from the music!:

Its really nice to see fellow fans of the series on here and to see it get praised!

I like fighting games
the most
@Bob74h Mortal Kombat? Street 5? Tekken? Any of them or just anime fight games??

Or

Yes i am a masochist for liking city skylines and EU4
You have to have a little patience to play Open World games because getting around is a bit tedious, but there are games like Red Dead 2 that know how to make a satisfactory Open World.

Real time strategy games
Like Clash Royale, right?:suresure:

Last edited:
Had to look which genre my favorite game Monster Hunter belongs and it's an Hack n Slay game. I'm also a big fan of RTS games like Age of Empires and Battle for Middleearth. And I like Civ6.:optimistic: