Character Discussion What was even the point of Kaido’s scar from Zoro?

It was done to give some crumbs to the fucking retards who thought Zoro was going to take down Luffy's enemy.
Just like the crumbs against even a weakling like Hody were given before Zoro got punked.

To keep Zoro's "no lose" promise intact he has to create some plausible deniablity when he gets wrecked like this.
You should not be taking out your frustrations on the characters fandom, they don't write this story Oda does he just happens to be one of the biggest Zorotards himself. You wouldn't be reacting this strongly if Zoro was only given crumbs:kobeha:

honestly the only thing i think came out of it was for zoro to realize he had coc which helped in the next fight

1. kaido never mentioned or cared about the wound again
2. its still overshadowed by the one oden did previously
3. he was never acknowledged as a monster samurai in comparison to oden

thought it would play a similar role to law's gamma knife in dr but it doesnt come close so am sticking with for zoro to realize he could infuse his attacks with coc or perhaps its for him to realize the level he still needs to get to , to reach the likes of oden which he is starting to grasp against king.

Bro swalala is potentially the funniest dude on this forum imo

Not only does he CLOWN DIFF a certain fandoms headcanon but he does this shot so casually without trying…..

I can’t name any other single person this brilliant and hilarious without trying
It almost makes me pity Zoro fans a bit

Kaido never mentioned it again and it’s so tiny that you need a microscope so that you can barely see it.

As an honest Zoro fan, i‘m very underwhelmed by his performance
good question
indeed what the point if the result like that !?

this means there's a bigger achivment zoro will do against kaidou cuz his first one is nothing .

Kaido never mentioned it again and it’s so tiny that you need a microscope so that you can barely see it.

As an honest Zoro fan, i‘m very underwhelmed by his performance
That's actually false by the way.

The scar was pretty visible, the first time Kaido deeply complimented someone since the times Oden striked him and he was lucky the high Grandmaster wasn't even standing in proper battle conditions. :cheers: