What was the last movie you watched?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think so. It suffered from what all Tarantino movies suffer post Kill Bill, it is too long and overdrawn, he does not know when to stop.
I’d say IB is the only one of his movies in the period you indicated that doesn’t suffer from that issue, but it IS an issue nonetheless...the scenes in the underground bar and the aside for Stiglitz’s backstory stretched way longer than reasonable just for the dramatic tension. Still, when compared to Django, or Hateful Eight/OUATIH (both of which should have been 45 minutes to an hour shorter), it’s not as big an offender as it could have been.

I’d say IB is the only one of his movies in the period you indicated that doesn’t suffer from that issue, but it IS an issue nonetheless...the scenes in the underground bar and the aside for Stiglitz’s backstory stretched way longer than reasonable just for the dramatic tension. Still, when compared to Django, or Hateful Eight/OUATIH (both of which should have been 45 minutes to an hour shorter), it’s not as big an offender as it could have been.
Yep that much i agree, but he is too indulgent, and due to his status, nobody intervenes

I, Robot (2004)

10/10

I'm not impartial here since I'm an automation engineering student hehe
I'd like to see that movie again. Years ago I saw that movie but I don't remember much about it, lol. I would also like to see Bicentennial Man. For some time now I have wanted to read some Isaac Asimov book. I don't remember if they have adapted more of his stories like series or movies.

And I see that you're a person who really enjoys movies.It's fine. You don't give low points.

One of my favorite movies of all time, definitely my favorite Tarantino flick (which is no small feat considering)...maybe I’m just predisposed to enjoying a film about vigilante American Jews undermining the Third Reich and murdering actual Nazis in a graphic/visceral way :kayneshrug:
For me it was a very good movie. Both sides resort to violent and questionable methods to achieve their goals. I liked how the story was told. And Christoph Waltz's participation was excellent.

I give it 10/10.

Other movies you've seen lately:

Once upon a time in Hollywood
07/10
It was a bit long for me, and no, I'm not complaining about the lack of violence compared to other Tarantino movies. Although the performance of Brad Pitt and DiCaprio were very good.

Django Unchained
9/10
The way of telling the story is a Tarantino classic. The best characters were Dr. schultz and Stephen lol.
Dr. Strange
05/10
I expected more from this movie and unfortunately I did not like it as much. I don't blame Benedict and I think he's talented but the plot was not entertaining.

Upgrade
10/10
For many it may not be the great movie and the plot may not be so original, but a lot was accomplished on a low budget. The action scenes and atypical ending were fine. At first I wasn't convinced to see her, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The patriot
09/10
I'm not a fan of the movies about this time, but the performances by Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger moved me. I cried a few times with the deaths that happened there.

Blade Runner (1982)
10/10
A science fiction film that is almost 40 years old, but with philosophical concepts that do not go out of style. The performances were very good. Roy's character is chilling, but his reasoning about life is valid.
The only thing that bothered me was the scene of Deckard and Rachael, but the rest is fine.

I consider myself as a person who doesn't know as much about cinema as other people my age or perhaps younger than me xD ... I think I haven't even seen as many movies hahaha. For example, I've hardly seen Avengers saga movies xD
Lately as I've been more at home because of the coronavirus I've seen more movies...

I'd like to see that movie again. Years ago I saw that movie but I don't remember much about it, lol. I would also like to see Bicentennial Man. For some time now I have wanted to read some Isaac Asimov book. I don't remember if they have adapted more of his stories like series or movies.
Haha that's amazing! They are two of my favourite movies ever! And so I recently watched them.

In fact I was inspired by Asimov to become an engineering student focused on robotics in particular! I have read some of his works too!

I'm a very tiny Vegapunk I suppose XD hahaha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Speed Racer, the one the Wachowskis made in 2008. So many people shit on this movie, but the plot is fun enough to stay plugged in, the acting is delightfully and intentionally camp, and it may have the most lavishly colorful visuals of any movie I’ve ever seen. 9/10, I will always defend this artful masterpiece 😤