What was the last movie you watched?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Finally see The Batman: 8/10.
Solid movie with great acting and directing. My only issue will be with the next one, please don't make another Batman movie with the Joker as the villain, he is not the only villain in this universe. Make something different and original.
the rumor is the next villain will be "The Owl" or something.

so i think they realized making Joker as a "main villain" in a new Batman movie is really boring.

The girl with dragon tattoos or something like that 8/10
Spoiler:
I would have cut the rape stuff it was disturbing and unnecessary in my opinion but overall a good movie

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Dr Strange MoM 7/10
thank god it aint wandas movie
Krasinki as Mr Fantastic :noo:but captain carter was dogshit
america chavez was the stand out performance for me
also black bolt, mr fantastic, captain marvel and prof x shouldve dog walked wanda

Last edited:
Watched it today, TOTALLY agree with you.

Great movie, but the Illuminati part was bizarre
Strange (no pun intended) that this movie is Doctor Strange’s movie but surely Scarlet Witch is the one who killed this movie.

and yeah it’s more like Illumina-clown lol
Post automatically merged:

I heard this movie is so brutal
I was wrong, they cut 40 minutes of cameo in this movie. The movie is too fast paced IMHO, if you watch it once you’ll miss many of things.

oh and no need to watch the 2nd post credits scene. Totally not worth it to wait

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Strange (no pun intended) that this movie is Doctor Strange’s movie but surely Scarlet Witch is the one who killed this movie.
its was 100% dr stranges movie and it was even more america chavez's movie, preformance doesnt equal there movie anyway chavez's actor did an amazing job and was clearly the stand out

Dodgeball (2004)

Dodgeball has so many great one liners

“Here at Global Gym we’re better than you and we know it!”

“That’s me taking the bull by the horns…I literally took the bull by its horns”

“GOD DAMMIT BERNICE!!”

“The American Dodgeball Association of America”

“Espn 8: The Ocho”

“If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball”

“Remember the 5 D’s of dodgeball Timmy, dodge, dip, duck, dive, and…dodge!”

“Thanks Chuck Norris!”

The Time Machine (1960)

Good movie. I miss movies of this kind that are not only entertaining but also have a certain philosophical depth, kind of like the original "Planet of the Apes" movie. The films of the 21st century are rarely thought-provoking, but are rather pure popcorn entertainment or have propaganda messages.