What was the last movie you watched?

FF9…… I don’t know what to say : each new sequel is crazier and more stupid than the previous one. FF7 looks like a masterpiece near this one.
But yeah I laugh some times so I think they won their bet. And Cena faces are so fun to watch. The guy who wrote the plot was clearly drunk.
Post automatically merged:

Jackman was great in it
they need to bring back the guy who was responsible for Tokyo Drift. That was gold :zosleepy:

actually the only good and "Race" related movie in Fast franchise lol

but the cheese is way too much now and I am close from the intolerance

But yeah I admit that it was so crazy that my friend and I laugh some times. But I think if they go even farther they will lost me
I havent watched FF9 yet.... (Can we see Jacob?) I think these movies are not meant to be taken serious in any way, be it logic, physics or straight common sense....i watch them just for the utter stupidity and fun of it.... Sooo, are we able to see Jacob's character?

they need to bring back the guy who was responsible for Tokyo Drift. That was gold :zosleepy:

actually the only good and "Race" related movie in Fast franchise lol
Tokyo Drift was a gem

Yeah they're well directed. I was a huge fan of his movies when I was younger. The problem are his extremist religious views.
Yeah you have to be able to dissociate the person from his work.
Polanski is a fucking rapist but Chinatown is still one of my favourite movie.
And every artist, writers or whatever from the past did some terrible things at some point in their life or had controversial opinions about some topics.

Just enjoy the movie

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Is this film really that good? I intended to stay tf away from Mel Gibson films but if it's that good should I check it out?
I'm in desperate search for new films/series to watch.
I would give Hacksaw Ridge a solid 9.5/10

The movie is pretty religious and I’m not religious at all but I still ended up really loving this movie and it inspired me a lot. I mean this movie is far from perfect, there’s a lot of flaws but the story is really inspiring and beautiful that it overshadows the flaws in the movie.

I would definitely say check it out, it’s worth the watch even if you don’t care for the religious themes

Yeah you have to be able to dissociate the person from his work.
Polanski is a fucking rapist but Chinatown is still one of my favourite movie.
And every artist, writers or whatever from the past did some terrible things at some point in their life or had controversial opinions about some topics.

Just enjoy the movie
There are different views on this, just saying.

Watched Kieslowski's three colors trilogy, yeah not getting why they are called masterpieces.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The Suicide Squad (2021). 4/5 really funny and entertaining film with a surprising amount of heart to it.
I liked the team we had and didn't really have a least favorite at all, they all got great moments. The music choices and placements were excellent as well.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Soul 9/10. I really enjoyed it. The overall theme of the movie is to live life to its fullest. Sometimes things don't go as planned but hey, you're still alive.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The Suicide Squad (2021). 4/5 really funny and entertaining film with a surprising amount of heart to it.
I liked the team we had and didn't really have a least favorite at all, they all got great moments. The music choices and placements were excellent as well.
Already out?
Where did you watching? Theater??