Jumanji (1995)
7/10

Meet the Parents (2000)
9/10

Meet the Fockers (2004)
9/10

Little Fockers (2010)
6/10
The three films with a simple plot that deal with them father-in-law and son-in-law conflicts. I saw the 3 films years ago and I've seen the second movie more times, and I think it's the best of the three. Although the second time I saw them I no longer found them as funny as before, they're light films and I value the first two for the performances of Robert De Niro, Ben Stiller and Dustin Hoffman. The third movie is the least solid of the three, but the performances I mentioned help somewhat.

Secret life of pets 2 (2016)
9/10

Total Recall (1990)
9/10

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Akira (1988) - 7.5/10

I really love the cyberpunk setting of this movie as well as the background arts.

The plot was interesting but a bit hard to follow at times. Ngl, I think I had some trouble understanding this movie, I'll need to rewatch it another time. But overall, it kept me hooked the whole time.

I'm also looking forward to the live adaption, I really hope that Taika Waititi hasn't abandoned this project yet.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Akira (1988) - 7.5/10

I really love the cyberpunk setting of this movie as well as the background arts.

The plot was interesting but a bit hard to follow at times. Ngl, I think I had some trouble understanding this movie, I'll need to rewatch it another time. But overall, it kept me hooked the whole time.

I'm also looking forward to the live adaption, I really hope that Taika Waititi hasn't abandoned this project yet.
You just opened up an entire world to me.

How would I miss this movie as an engineering student and tech enthusiast. :)