- Weevil ?
- Cross Guild ?
- RHPs ?
- BBPs

Any villain ? If so a Giant ? Or someone else
Dragon never leaves his base.
Weevil is a retard.
Cross Guild won't leave their base.
Luffy won't meet Shanks till the end of the story.
BB in Elbaf only if the fight against the BBP happens there.

I think it will be an arc similar to Wano/Alabasta/FI/etc. so with fights,population to save etc. i dont expect a different arc. Everybody at this point knows that Oda loves vikings etc. so i expect him to spend a lot of chapters in Elbaf. But Elbaf,hopefully,will be more connected to the One Piece than Wano was (in this sense Oda trolled us,it made us believe both in interviews and with dialogues in the story that Wano was more involved with the One Piece than how much actually was. Kaido talking about "a specific reason why he was there" which at this point i think it was just because of Pluton,and Big Mom saying that "a piece of the One Piece" was in Wano. Also,in some interviews him or an editor said that the ending of Wano would have given us big revelations connected to the One Piece,but it didnt happen,unless it was just a reference to Pluton,but we didnt even saw the ship,so big deal!) so i hope that in Elbaf we actually get some pivotal revelations about the One Piece and the Void Century. About the fights,i think Luffy,Zoro,Sanji and Usopp will surely get one. I think there will be powerful giants but also other people from the outside world could come,like the Marines or the Revs,or the RH pirates. And who knows if the RA or the RH pirates will be allied or not!

One Piece exists because of Oda's love for vikings. It would be really weird he wouldn't take the chance to write a viking-spired arc.

We also have Hajrudin's subplot and Loki was introduced for a reason.
Yeah but we saw elbaf in linlin flashback and mugis have already a giant fleet so is very repetitive that's something that the fandom wants and oda doesn't follow what fandom wants and seen the map law is the one who is going there
If we are in the final stage there are only 3 island left like the younko saga wich i predict are sphinx lodestar and LT
The giants would ally for the final war and loki plot was somehow explained in BM flashback and Ussop dream doesn't invo elbaf he could lead a giant fleet in the final war

If we go to Elbaf, then I am expecting way too many giants with only a few getting any sort of development. Oda will probably give them silly gags.

I also expect Oda to reveal that Luffy’s mother was a giant. Luffy was born on Elbaf and Dragon brought him to the East Blue.