Speculations What will be the marine's bounty?

This. Cross guild was solely created to hype Akainu.
Crocodile was losing a 15 vs 1 against Akainu so I expect a bounty near 5billion
Admirals can rack close to 4bil probably
I was thinking the same, 5 billion for Akainu, 4,3 billion for kizaru, 4 billion for Fujitora and 3 billion (around yonkou contender and new yonkou) for lil bro Ryokugyu if Akainu do not kill him.

I was thinking the same, 5 billion for Akainu, 4,3 billion for kizaru, 4 billion for Fujitora and 3 billion (around yonkou contender and new yonkou) for lil bro Ryokugyu if Akainu do not kill him.
Aramaki was still about to destroy Wano according to Yamato, just because that goofball Snitch arrived with his entire crew and left him in a tough situation doesn’t mean shit. He literally trashed 2.7bil yonko commanders and still headed for an alliance worth 14bil+.
4bil for Aramaki too same as Fuji
:araboss:

Aramaki was still about to destroy Wano according to Yamato, just because that goofball Snitch arrived with his entire crew and left him in a tough situation doesn’t mean shit, He literally trashed 2.7bil yonko commanders and still headed for an alliance worth 14bil+.
4bil for Aramaki too same as Fuji
:araboss:
I don't see it that way, Aramaki is the baggy of the admiral but in the admiral standard so strong nonetheless. He still shamed the marine by showing his back to a criminal.

I don't see it like that, Aramaki is the baggy of the admiral but in the admiral standard so strong nonetheless. Still he did put the marine into shame since a marine don't turn his back specially when it's against a criminal.
Comparing him to Akainu is unfair that man is a different breed.
Aramaki was surrounded by 3 yonko crews, that is still too much to take for your average admiral. An admiral isn’t supposed to just fight criminals anyway there are political and strategical decisions that must be considered before fighting special pirates at least. We saw how Yamakaji needed confirmation from HQ to fight Blackbeard.

Comparing him to Akainu is unfair that man is a different breed.
Aramaki was surrounded by 3 yonko crews, that is still too much to take for your average admiral. An admiral isn’t supposed to just fight criminals anyway there are political and strategical decisions that must be considered before fighting special pirates at least. We saw how Yamakaji needed confirmation from HQ to fight Blackbeard.
Obviously, but it's the rule, Akainu killed a marine for this exact reason.

Obviously, but it's the rule, Akainu killed a marine for this exact reason.
Not the same, Marineford was an active battle between two factions.
What Aramaki did was of his own accord to begin with, that‘s why he was telling them not to inform Sakazuki. Even the C3 couldn’t start a war randomly with RHPs during Marineford, that decision was for Sengoku to make.

Anyway he is an admiral not a foot soldier, you don’t expect them to get the same treatment lol

Marines bounty will be lowers than pirates for sure.

I mean People don't have to fear marines. Bounty is given on the basis of threat and the power they posses.

for marines it's power. that's it. they are no threat to bounty hunters.

so max I can is 2-2.5 B . or 3B at best.

mihawk himself whose bounty is clearly upon his skills reaches 3.6 B.

and fact included mihawk is a threat to marines.

Marines bounty will be lowers than pirates for sure.

I mean People don't have to fear marines. Bounty is given on the basis of threat and the power they posses.

for marines it's power. that's it. they are no threat to bounty hunters.

so max I can is 2-2.5 B . or 3B at best.

mihawk himself whose bounty is clearly upon his skills reaches 3.6 B.

and fact included mihawk is a threat to marines.
Pirates do be fearing the marine thought and it's a pirate creation, it is also sustained by some underground crime groupe.
:endthis: