Future Events What will be the order of Straw Hats disbanding?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
We all know the order Straw Hats joined, but what will be the order they depart from the Sunny (assuming they will disband after their/Luffy's goal is fulfilled, or final war happens at Laugh Tale)?

If Luffy takes the long route (i.e. Laugh Tale to Marijoa to Reverse Mountain), then my guess is:
  1. Zoro (doesn’t need to go back to EB, drops off somewhere in New World, may be Wano to visit Ryuuma's grave)
  2. Jinbei (departs in FI or new FI)
  3. Franky/Robin (departs at Water 7)
  4. Chopper (departs at Drum Island)
  5. Brook (departs at Reverse Mountain)
  6. Ussop (departs at Syrup Village)
  7. Sanji/Nami (departs at Baratie/Cocoyashi village)
I put Nami at the very last because we need her to navigate to the other locations.

We all know the order Straw Hats joined, but what will be the order they depart from the Sunny (assuming they will disband after their/Luffy's goal is fulfilled, or final war happens at Laugh Tale)?

If Luffy takes the long route (i.e. Laugh Tale to Marijoa to Reverse Mountain), then my guess is:
  1. Zoro (doesn’t need to go back to EB, drops off somewhere in New World, may be Wano to visit Ryuuma's grave)
  2. Jinbei (departs in FI or new FI)
  3. Franky/Robin (departs at Water 7)
  4. Chopper (departs at Drum Island)
  5. Brook (departs at Reverse Mountain)
  6. Ussop (departs at Syrup Village)
  7. Sanji/Nami (departs at Baratie/Cocoyashi village)
I put Nami at the very last because we need her to navigate to the other locations.
They leave at the same time.

Also, Zoro's not visiting Ryuma's grave. That plot point has been dropped.

I think they either all stay together or all leave at the same time
They leave at the same time.

Also, Zoro's not visiting Ryuma's grave. That plot point has been dropped.
Didn’t Luffy say he will take Brook to Laboon? How will that work if they leave at the same time?

Regarding Ryuuma's grave thing, it doesn’t have to be Ryuuma's grave. But I think Zoro stays in New World.

Didn’t Luffy say he will take Brook to Laboon? How will that work if they leave at the same time?

Regarding Ryuuma's grave thing, it doesn’t have to be Ryuuma's grave. But I think Zoro stays in New World.
I meant to say that they leave after their dreams are fulfilled, which is signified by Brook meeting Laboon as the last to be fulfilled.

EoS Zoro's coming back to the Shimotsuki Dojo, I think. He needs to see Kuina's grave again after becoming WSS more than he needs to see Ryuma's.

I meant to say that they leave after their dreams are fulfilled, which is signified by Brook meeting Laboon as the last to be fulfilled.
So, they will depart at Reverse Mountain or do you think Laboon will come to wherever they disband at?

EoS Zoro's coming back to the Shimotsuki Dojo, I think. He needs to see Kuina's grave again after becoming WSS more than he needs to see Ryuma's.

I agree that Zoro visiting Kuina's grave would be good.

So, they will depart at Reverse Mountain or do you think Laboon will come to wherever they disband at?

I agree that Zoro visiting Kuina's grave would be good.
I think they depart at whatever point Laboon meets Brooks. Reverse Mountain is a good place to do it since that means their journey come full circle.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don’t see them fully disbanding - I think Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Brook will fulfill their dreams by the end of the story and leave Luffy’s crew on good terms; Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Franky, and Jinbe have goals that aren’t necessarily gonna be achieved before the canon is done, they’ll continue on with him after that point.

dissolved, it is irremediable from my point of view.

everyone will return to their origins, they will have already fulfilled their goal or objective and it will be time to return to their usual lives.