Powers & Abilities What will be Urouges DF Awakening

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
We need to get the name of his fruit first
But probably absorbing the damage of his surroundings maybe
That would be SUUUUPER.

(Kizaru kicks Urouge away from him)
Kizaru: "Hmmm... not much stronger, huh? And it's been such a long time, since we met in... Marineford? No, it was Sabaody, wasn't it?"

Urouge (standing up while bleeding): "Heheheh, you old men from the Marines sure have sharp tongues, even when they're slow. I thank and bless you, for defeating me that day on Sabaody. It pushed me to new heights, heights above even God himself. Oh, my, was saying that sin? Well... if that was a sin..."
Urouge smirks and raises his pillar in both hands above his head: "Then let me show you some divine retribution." (slams pillar into the earth, shattering every building nearby, then grows to the size of a giant). "Have I grown stronger, Kizaru? If I can take your head, then I'll know that the answer is yes, and that Kami-sama is smiling down upon me."

(Kizaru clicks his tongue as Urouge's fist the size of a battleship crashed down into him): "I should have killed you back in Sabaody, huh, Mad Monk? Very scary, this old man is shaking like Photons."

on good days i think... babe urouge is comig! hes gonna be beautiful like kenpachi!
then there are bad days and i know hes gonna end like captain mid...

the damage of others sounds solid. maybe something like the emotional pain he feels while fighting is gonna make him stronger too. like entering a god mode fighting against enel the destroyer of his hometown.
or he gets acces to the damge he has taken over his whole life and entering a god mode.
his fruit is simple. his awakening will be simple too i guess. i burning giant kami mode with 1000 fists that will send you to eternal hell

He already grows bigger and stronger by the damage it takes.

His Awamening will let him absorb the attack potency of the enemy and give it back, but adding the strenght he already got from the previous damage he endured.

Kinda works like a Reject Dial (Sky Island...)

Let's use a numerical example:
Urouge takes 5 and grows proportionally stronger with it.
Then you give him 10 and he eats it.
As a result he's now ready to give 15 back.

Karma.

I think about
- Hidan from Naruto, to release all the damage he get to the opponent by having a Ritual. Urouge is a monk
- Super Alloy darkshine from One Punch Man, rather than getting bigger maybe he suppress into super stronger body (kinda like G4 Haki)
- Kuma from One piece, when he extract Luffy's pain into a bubble to challenge Zoro guys. Urouge maybe can make an attack like King Punch of Elizabello that contains a pain. That means, urouge can restore himself (read as invincible), similar to Marco but different