Speculations What will further happen on Egghead? – Give me your theories.

I'm interested in that too. I think Shaka and Lilith may be cyborg clones. Pythagoras and Edison are pure robots. And for Atlas and York I'm not sure
Pythagoras and Edison might very well be robots. The rest I am also not sure.

Oda has to clearly explain how Vegapunk and his satellites upload to Punk Records - also I want to see his actual brain and how large it is actually.

Luffy will fight Kizaru in order for the SHs to escape. Luffy vs Kizaru will take place in the clouds above egghead island. Luffy will be able to stand on clouds in G5 by turning them into rubber, kizaru will be able to stand on clouds because he is light.

Kizaru summoned all of the zodiac VAs to Egghead. There are 7 of them. Smoker is vice admiral white snake, Drake is the dragon vice admiral.

The ticking time bomb will be Akainu. He will go in an attempt to wipe out the SHs for good. The SHs need to escape before Akainu comes. In addition, one of the gorosei will be riding along with Akainu, bringing S-Croc, S-Flamingo, and S-Gecko with him. The marine's strategy is to tail the SHs and stall them, prevent them from escaping, until Akainu arrives with the Gorosei. Once the Gorosei arrives, the marines can then close in on the SHs with the seraphim, as Vegapunk won't be able to override their commands anymore.

Smoker, Drake, Helmeppo, and Tashigi board the sunny but allow themselves to be easily defeated in order to fulfill their plan. Since Akainu has no desire to save Koby from Teach, Smoker and Drake hatched a plan to let themselves be captured by the SHs and then use Luffy's help to save Koby.

Kuma appears at the last second to save everyone from Akainu, he teleports them to Sphinx island.

Luffy's bounty rises to 4 billion for beating Kizaru.

Luffy will fight Kizaru in order for the SHs to escape. Luffy vs Kizaru will take place in the clouds above egghead island. Luffy will be able to stand on clouds in G5 by turning them into rubber, kizaru will be able to stand on clouds because he is light.

Kizaru summoned all of the zodiac VAs to Egghead. There are 7 of them. Smoker is vice admiral white snake, Drake is the dragon vice admiral.

The ticking time bomb will be Akainu. He will go in an attempt to wipe out the SHs for good. The SHs need to escape before Akainu comes. In addition, one of the gorosei will be riding along with Akainu, bringing S-Croc, S-Flamingo, and S-Gecko with him. The marine's strategy is to tail the SHs and stall them, prevent them from escaping, until Akainu arrives with the Gorosei. Once the Gorosei arrives, the marines can then close in on the SHs with the seraphim, as Vegapunk won't be able to override their commands anymore.

Smoker, Drake, Helmeppo, and Tashigi board the sunny but allow themselves to be easily defeated in order to fulfill their plan. Since Akainu has no desire to save Koby from Teach, Smoker and Drake hatched a plan to let themselves be captured by the SHs and then use Luffy's help to save Koby.

Kuma appears at the last second to save everyone from Akainu, he teleports them to Sphinx island.

Luffy's bounty rises to 4 billion for beating Kizaru.
I like the thought of Helmeppo and co being summoned to Egghead through Kizaru - this could happen actually. Also, as Oda mentioned a round of everyone against everyone, than I think SWORD is not out of the question. It is then that they have to decide on what side they are going to fight.
Post automatically merged:

I expect kuma to be showing up. As well as Sword.
And I think Kuma could show up pretty soon. I don't know where he is currently, but after Shaka alarmed everyone, he was fast to react to go somewhere. If it was Shakas call to be on guard, which let him become activated, than he is probably going to Egghead. The question remains, where he is on Egghead or if he has even arrived, yet.

Popular theory would be Lilith betraying Vegapunk and the Strawhats.

Then if I were to add a personal wild theory of my own, I think Shaka is Vergo but he turned into a cyborg.
I'm interestet as to why you think Shaka could be Vergo, or is it just a hinch?
Post automatically merged:

We already have theorized about the overall plotline of Egghead. So, I would like to shorten the event horizon here a little and focus on the next chapters. What do you think could happen in the near future – let’s say – 1-2 chapters?

My theory is that we could have 4 Scenes:

Vegapunk/Straw hat-scene up in the Labo: I think Bonney will let her emotions run free and confront Vegapunk as soon as they are reaching the Lab-room. But then – they are still not fully there. They could maybe even encounter Shaka and Lilith on their way up.

In the Lab-room Vegapunk still has to free the Straw hats from their boots. But then - he is loosing himself in his own story here. And I think his research and work lets him often forget about important things happening around him. The scene is too static for me to make predictions, also partly because the Straw hats are continuously asking questions, which makes Vegapunk indeed forget that they still need to be freed.

Shaka/Lilith on their way doing something: If both of them are on their way doing soething, then my bet is that Shaka is again the one in lead. They could very well have split up and gone to different locations. In this case they could be doing two different tasks Shaka thinks will be crucial. Logically speaking it could be taking care that their exit is secured and that S-Hawk, S-Snake, S-Bear and S-Shark are not left behind in the hands of the world government. It is also possible that Shaka thinks of something else that had to be done but is still not known to us (like preparing the brain for transportation, etc.).

However we know that Lilith is often times raiding pirate ships with the Vega Force or another big robot. She should be quite skilled with operating Vega Force. It would make sense in a way for Shaka to order her to get the robot to either open up a flight route for them or informing Zoro and Brook about CP0.

Shaka himself could try to get back the Seraphim from CP0. As they are a technology no one wants to have in his enemie’s hands, he could try to make an appearance in front of Lucci, Kaku and Stussy. I wonder what will happen then and how the encounter takes place. (If Shaka and Lucci are related, Shaka could even try to talk to him first – maybe without the other agents noticing.)

If Lilith and Shaka are leaving the Labo, it means they are both endangering their own lifes by doing so. I think this is the reason Shaka could activate the remaining Seraphim and use them as shield for himself and Lilith when they are heading out.

CP0/Seraphim on the island: I think we could see a few panels in which all agents are closing off the island. How they are doing it is another question. Maybe Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are splitting up into small groups of 2-3 to go and secure the main exit-routs (e.g., harbor, etc.) with the Seraphim. Or they could just make their underlings do this task. None the less, they could come upon various people:
  • Brook and Zoro on the Sunny in the harbor. In that case we would either see Zoro and Brook beating the underlings or we would have the next confrontation between a smaller CP0 group and them. (I would love it if it was Kaku encountering Zoro again).
  • Caribou hiding somewhere on the island. If Caribou was to encounter underlings then he probably would beat them. If he came across the main CP0 agents they would probably capture him or try to kill him. Faced with that prospect, Caribou could maybe even offer important intell about Shirahoshi or the whereabouts of Pluton. I bet whoever captures him would be utmost interested to hear that. Especially since Kaku and Lucci were to retrieve the blueprints of Pluton.
  • Shaka or Lilith on their way to somewhere. In case the agents are encountering Lilith or Shaka I think Shaka would try to talk first, before making his Seraphi guard fight or taking command back from the Seraphim in CP0’s hands. Lilith would be too impulsive and probably let herself be goaded into attacking. This could be the next possible fight (CP0/Seraphim vs Bodyguard-Seraphim of Lilith or Vega Force).

Also CP0 needs to find a way to make sure that Vegapunk cannot take command of the Seraphim and I am curious as to what they will come up with to prevent just that.

Zoro/Brook on the Sunny: Someone has to inform them about the current situation. If not, they will not be as prepared as they could be. Sure is – they have probably heard the explosions on the Island and are on guard. Maybe they have already readied the Sunny to depart. Whoever comes across them could be either:
  • lesser agents of CP0,
  • main agents of CP0 or
  • Lilith/Shaka.

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

Kizaru loses to luffy, lurking legend appears and breaks the internet with his badass introduction, more lore dump and they escape to elbaf.

As of now, I am playing with a thought: The command hierarchy for the Seraphim is not in favor of CP0. What interests me is how the agents want to prevent that Vegapunk or one of his Satellites takes back the command over the Seraphim currently under their control.

I have come up with two possibilities here:

1. CP0 could try to reprogram the command-chip or whatever is in the Seraphim to make them obey only them. But in this case they would surely not know how to do it as they are lacking technological expertise. They would need someone with the knowledge to do it for them.

2. They could try to find one of the Vegapunks and force or persuey him/her to command the Seraphim just how they order him/her to do it.

Currently there is Shaka and Lilith whose whereabouts are unknown to us. They could very well head to somewhere on the island and be encountering CP0, wile doing so.

In both cases we again have 2 options:
  • CP0 forces Shaka or Lilith to do their bidding.
  • CP0 persueys them to do their bidding. The thought is not that far fetched actually – especially regarding Lilith. She is the one who could possibly persuayed by money as she is raiding pirate ships to get valuables from them for their research. And then look at her character. She is not thinking things through, but sees what she can get out of a situation. It doesn’t mean she wants to help CP0 to kill the other Vegapunks – no! If you look closer into the storyline, we find that the Vegapunks don’t really know that CP0 is there to kill them all. What they do know is: CP0 came to bring back S-Bear and inquire/investigate about the latest ships of Cipherpol which did not return. So, forcing their way in could have been very well seen as plausible if I were Vegapunk. That Atlas – as a target herself - immediately attacked them was convenient for CP0 and played into their hands as their true mission could stay hidden even as they beat her almost to death. And Shaka’s statement at the beginning of the arc towards Dragon could also be just an assumption. He just expected that the WG would sooner or later were to come to kill him and the others. If we look at it that way, then Lilith’s decision would not be that of pure evil, but depending on how CP0 words their deal, just be made upon greed and a lack of information on Lilith’s side. Depending on what they want from her and what they say they are giving her for it, she may be very well inclined to make a deal with them unknowing to her that she is in fact also their target.
In my opinion the reason as to why CP0 at the end infiltrated the island officially was too plump - I sounded odd and wrong, like Oda was looking for a reason for CP0 to go on the island without Vegapunk knowing why they were there. Surely it will later on play an important role but for now, it sounded just strange.

Last edited: