Questions & Mysteries What will Ryokugyu devil fruit and justice be?

I hope GB's DF won't be time related, that would sound fairly repetitive πŸ€”
This is utter nonsense since time abilities are veeeery versatile, you know? Greenbull's time manipulation can be related to actual aging; ie. it could allow him to age his surroundings/non living objects and controlling these accordingly to which he could also have plant based abilities simultanously as he could grow entire forests, mountains, etc to use those as attacks.

Edit: I mean, look up at FT, there are a lot of wizards with time magic, Ultear being a prime example.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
This is utter nonsense since time abilities are veeeery versatile, you know? Greenbull's time manipulation can be related to actual aging; ie. it could allow him to age his surroundings/non living objects and controlling these accordingly to which he could also have plant based abilities simultanously as he could grow entire forests, mountains, etc to use those as attacks.

Edit: I mean, look up at FT, there are a lot of wizards with time magic, Ultear being a prime example.
Nah it's not nonsense, your mind is being limited here.

I don't wish for another time related devil fruit, Oda got the skills and the capabilities to innovate and be the most creative as possible, that's how you make something compelling and elegant at the same time.

Nah it's not nonsense, your mind is being limited here.

I don't wish for another time related devil fruit, Oda got the skills and the capabilities to innovate and be the most creative as possible, that's how you make something compelling and elegant at the same time.
Your mind is being limited here, Finalbeta. You don't realise the actual potential of time related fruits. Greenbull's DF can be time related like Toki's too, yet if Oda uses the versatility of the entire time manipulation, it'd basically look like a completely different ability and not repetitive.

Having creative ways to perfectly implement time related DF powers don't limit Oda's creativity and writing skills... No additional time ability contradict what you say - it can also be compelling and elegant at the same time. As I said, an aging ability on objects is time related but it would be completely different to either time stop or time travel. Hell, even if Greenbull has timestop and aging, it would be still different to time travel.

Do you think it's repetitive that we've got two ice themed DFs?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Your mind is being limited here, Finalbeta. You don't realise the actual potential of time related fruits. Greenbull's DF can be time related like Toki's too, yet if Oda uses the versatility of the entire time manipulation, it'd basically look like a completely different ability and not repetitive.

Having creative ways to perfectly implement time related DF powers don't limit Oda's creativity and writing skills... No additional time ability contradict what you say - it can also be compelling and elegant at the same time. As I said, an aging ability on objects is time related but it would be completely different to either time stop or time travel. Hell, even if Greenbull has timestop and aging, it would be still different to time travel.
Or do you think it's repetitive that we've got two ice themed DFs?
It will not be as compelling and elegant if it's a sterile repetition when Oda can come up with so many ideas and creativity should be one of his major drivers, I didn't contradict myself at all here, it's a shame you are not understanding this man. There are degrees to what's good.

This is why I avoid debates on this site, it's like typing to dolphins most of the time Jesus Christ.

:kriwhat:

It will not be as compelling and elegant if it's a sterile repetition when Oda can come up with so many ideas and creativity should be one of his major drivers
You just repeat what you said before like a broken record. No further elaboration on why you think additional time related abilities are repetitive or. To give you an idea of the sheer versatility which you purposely tend to ignore:

tImE mAnIpUlAtIoN iS rEpEtItIvE.

Again, Age Manipulation isn't repetitive, that's the difference. Bonnie can manipulate HER age but not her surroundings with non living objects, whether it's organic or not. Toki's time travel. Foxy's a beam with time slow.
You basically have 5 dinos this arc, this is repetitive BUT Oda still gave them creative abilities/techniques.

Time abilities are special in itself but if Oda has creative ways of usage, we could see variations of Greenbull creating entire forests or landscapes and using his surroundings to attack someone. If it's a mythical zoan, even better because that's a more unique trait - a Zoan which has the power of a logia user, basically.

I didn't contradict myself at all here
I didn't say YOU contradict yourself here, read again.
I said another time related ability does it contradict the possibility of Oda using creative ways to make this ability compelling and elegant simultaneously.

it's a shame you are not understanding this man.
See above.

Also, of course I can't understand your reasoning if you give no further elaboration of your concerns. Everyone can act like a pigeon but you have to make a concrete statement to be reasonable, otherwise I can't help you.

There are degrees to what's good.
List them.

This is why I avoid debates on this site, it's like typing to dolphins most of the time Jesus Christ.
After getting your ass verbally destroyed, this is your reaction, I expected no less.
I was even being nice to you but I guess this is what it is lol. Keep running away wagging your tail between your legs you sore loser.

DF : some kind of Mythical Zoan enabling him to fast for years , and generate Plants , most likely from Japanese or Chinese Mythology like most known Mythical Zoans

Justice : Wild Justice

Introduction : 1050 at the earliest , 1060 at the foremost , May-August

in the end of Wano he will meet the SHs , in or shortly after his intro , like Aokiji/Kizaru/Fujitora did
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaton : maybe soil/ground Logia or Paramecia
Momousagi : no idea , but i want both her and Chaton to come to the end of Wano

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
This Sentinel guy is really something else

He cannot understand or bear the fact his stupid take was shattered and pulls off a conflated post to attempt to look better

As if I care if Oda is not always fully original in particular

This Sentinel guy is really something else
So this is your answer after my recent post, no rebuttal but rather a butthurt reaction. Seriously Beta, you are a shameless dishonest spammer but I expected better man.

He cannot understand or bear the fact his stupid take was shattered and pulls off a conflated post to attempt to look better
I give you the opportunity to give a further elaboration on your thoughts.
Again: Also, of course I can't understand your reasoning if you give no further elaboration of your concerns. Everyone can act like a pigeon but you have to make a concrete statement to be reasonable, otherwise I can't help you.

You failed 4 posts prior to this, so this is your next chance again. Go on, I'll wait.

As if I care if Oda is not always fully original in particular
S-o-r-e-l-o-s-e-r.