Future Events What Will Teach do Next? A Thread

As we know, in recent events of the manga, Blackbeard has been doing more in the series within 20 chapters then he has during the last 800. But this just opens up a new question: When he see the villain next, what will he do? He can’t just finish now when his goal is clearly to be Pirate King.

I will answer all of these questions and more, but for now we have to start of with the things he has been doing recently.

Recently, he has:

-Invaded Amazon Lily to capture Boa Hancock and steal the Mero Mero no Mi along with Catrina Devon and Vasco Shot, which we all know was stopped by Rayleigh (this is where his bounty of 3,996,000,000 was revealed)

-Invaded Whole Cake Island in the abscesses of Big Mom, Smoothie, Perospero, and (assuming) Katakuri with the former admiral Kuzan and Van Auger and stole their Poneglyph

-Fought against Trafalgar D. Water Law, one of the three captains out of Wano after the defeat of Kaido and Big Mom, to steal his poneglyph copies with Van Auger, Jesus Burgess, Doc Q, and Stronger

-Has an unknown group of crew members headed to Egghead Island (possibly instigated by York as well)

-Has some members keeping fort on Beehive to go keep Koby captive

Now that we’ve run over the things he has done, what will he do in future and how will he make it to Monkey D. Luffy?

-Well first, I believe that Blackbeard himself has either defeated or allied with Law and went back to Hachinosu to defend his island against Garp.

-I think Blackbeard will win against him with relative ease, and will announce that he has a third devil fruit: The Uo Uo no Mi: Model; Kraken.

-Next, I think Shiryu and Aokiji will be coming to Egghead. Shiryu (with advanced conquerors haki and Raiu as a 12 supreme grade) will fight against Zoro and will win for now. Aokiji will announce that his alliance with the Blackbeard Pirates is genuine and that he is actually a crew member.

-I think that Blackbeard will arrive on Egghead, but by the time that Blackbeard himself arrives, Luffy will have already left and defeated Kizaru while Zoro ponders the gap between him and Mihawk and wants to become stronger

-Blackbeard and his crew will scheme against the entire world as he hears that Shanks has all four Road Poneglyphs and will want to fight him for them against his crew

-Blackbeard will fight against Shanks and the rest will do fair 1v1’s against the rest of Shanks crew (it won’t really be fair because the BB pirates will try to emotionally manipulate them and psyche them with their weakness: morality)

-They fight and Blackbeard will win using Gura Gura punches combined with his new Kraken abilities (such as manipulation of arms stretching out similar to Luffy’s abilities) and advanced conquerors haki (BB will have CoC; it’s a shonen manga and he’s the final boss, Oda won’t do anything original to him, cope)

-Blackbeard will earn a bounty of 5,047,000,000 and will move on with Pudding against her will to Lodestar so she can read the poneglyphs

-After Luffy travels to Elbaf, he will ally with Katakuri to save Pudding and will fight in series of 1v1’s against the Blackbeard Pirates

-The Straw Hats wills are too strong and they win against the Blackbeard Pirates to move on to Laugh Tale

What do you all think about this theory? Let me know your thoughts and make your own if you want to.