General & Others What will the fandom do when the Admirals and Gorosei (w/ Imu) aren't proper match-ups for the Straw Hats?

By "proper match-ups," I mean that part of an arc where the Straw Hats fight the big bad's top henchmen while Luffy tackles the big bad himself. A confrontation between Luffy and Sakazuki will definitely happen, but Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbei aren't off fighting Fujitora, Ryokugyu, and Kizaru. Luffy's crew is not going to fight the Gorosei while Luffy takes on Imu.

If anything, Luffy beats Kizaru in Egghead. The final arc is a three way between the Straw Hats, Blackbeard, and the World Government with Blackbeard as the ultimate big bad. Imu is a Spandam/Orochi with Sakazuki as his Lucci/Kaido. Fujitora and Ryokugyu fight Law and Kid. The only Straw Hat other than Luffy who fights a top tier for sure is Zoro, whom would either be Mihawk or Shiryu depending on the former's fate in the story.

Staff

Admins

Admin @Bogard | Vice-Admin @Pantheos

Mods

Mod General 01 @Garp the Fist | Mod General 02 @Gol D. Roger | Mod General 03 @RayanOO | Mod General 04 @Jiihad | Mod General 05 @Kiwipom | Mod General 06 @Van | Mod General 07 @AL sama | Mod General 08 @Doggo Mod General 09 @Natalija | Mod General 10 @Playa4321 | Mod General 11 @TheAncientCenturion

(@TheAncientCenturion is PRETENDING to be an Admin.)

Members

@Adam ๐ŸŽ | @Afroking | @Akai2 | @Aknolagon | @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ | @bennbeckman | @Cannibal | @Celestial D. Dragon | @Cinera | @comrade | @Cuistot | @Cutty Jewboy | @Daikenki | @DarkWitch | @Don DaSlayer | @Dr_Professor83 | @Dragomir | @EmperorKinyagi | @Finalbeta | @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung | @Fleet Leader Fenaker | @Fujishiro | @Fuckthis3 | @Garps tekkai | @Gensui Sazid | @Geo | @HA001 OF THE RAIN | @HAJI | @Ice devil slayer | @Ichiro Miyata | @Jack Vessalius | @Jailer | @JazzMazz | @Kiiro | @K!NG HARA$H!MA | @Kuro Ashi | @LANJI CUCKSMOKE | @Marimo_420 | @MarineHQ | @Midnight Delight | @Monet | @Monkey D. Luffy | @Mr. Anderson | @Nidai_Kitetsu | @Noctis | @NotTommy | @Orojackson Refugee | @Patryipe | @Peroroncino | @Phoenix | @Photon | @Reborn | @ReggieZoldyck21 | @rerere | @Rivaille | @Sade | @sanjikun | @Sentinel | @Seth | @ShadyOjiro | @Shanal | @ShinmenTakezo | @Shiroyru | @ShishioIsBack | @SinOfGreed | @Sir Yasheen | @soheilhazrat | @stairs-kun | @stormylife | @Straight From Laughtale | @Sword God Ryuma | @ThatMojaveCourier06 | @TheKnightOfTheSea | @Topi Jerami | @Tripod | @Veku | @Warchief Sanji D Goat | @Worst | @worst pirate | @Zara | @Zenos7 | @ZenZu | @Zoro | @ZoroMazino | @Zowo

???

@Reddot4 | @Mihawksenpai

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I am not up to date with One Piece but I think that's not a big deal here.

Oda would do a massive disservice to the Admirals/Gorosei if someone other than Captains + RHMs fought them.

I know this will come off as a cheap response but to the main question of the topic.

Fandom will do nothing. Whether it's going to be an uproar and sales go down Oda won't do shit about it.

Fujitora already has the seeds sown to change sides like Aokijii. I don't see him fighting anyone. He respects Luffy, he stands up for civilians, he dislikes true evil. Once the garbage at the top starts targeting the sheep they see as civilians and gives these orders to the marine dogs, Fujitora will have to make a choice that will more than likely have him out.

He's too moral to survive in a war of corrupt ethics.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
Aint gone hold youโ€ฆnah. This donโ€™t make sense at all. At tha point we at in tha series. It has to be some combo of Luffy, Zoro, Dragon, Sabo, Law, Kidd, BlackBeard or IMU(pulling a Yhwach and absorbing tha admirals) needed to make any sort of sense beating them

Legit no one else has been built up to beat or even stand close to that lvl

them not being the final bosses.
They'll be final bosses alongside Blackbeard for the final arc, but the Blackbeard Pirates are the Straw Hat match-ups. No Zoro and Sanji versus an Admiral. No Straw Hats fighting the Gorosei. Zoro gets Mihawk depending on the latter's fate before the final arc.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy definitely confronts Sakazuki. Thinking Sabo or Dragon takes over for him while Luffy goes after Blackbeard.

They'll be final bosses alongside Blackbeard for the final arc, but the Blackbeard Pirates are the Straw Hat match-ups. No Zoro and Sanji versus an Admiral. No Straw Hats fighting the Gorosei. Zoro gets Mihawk depending on the latter's fate before the final arc.
Luffy definitely confronts Sakazuki. Thinking Sabo or Dragon takes over for him while Luffy goes after Blackbeard.
you think BB pirates are above Admirals and Gorosei..?? :brootea:

The wg is comprised of fodder.
Eos Momonosuke > Akainu

I liked it when luffy told momo "you just bit an emperor of the sea, is there anything else in the entire world for you to be afraid of" then several chapters later he left the the 8 year old pink dragon to deal with greenbull with Yamato as a chaperone. Then Shanks stopped by and told the kids to quit rough housing.

Yup kind of agreed here the only one who has proper matchup is akainu and luffy also in power wise i dont see akainu who atleast just slightly stronger than >=kizaru/fuji/gb are gonna fight sanji and jinbe who very much weaker than luffy, also note that when cover page for 2nd in command sabo is even there as revo presentation while marine wasnt included so it also telling zoro too maybe wasnt fight any of them despite powerfull enough to defeat them