Future Events What would be the best final fight for Jinbe?

So in the war against the world government, who would be the best opponent for our big fish boy big boss Jinbe?

I think the leader of CP0 will fight Jinbe. I feel like this person will have to be an absolute powerhouse in power since they lead the ultimate cipher pol agency, but above that itd work thematically for jinbes character.

Whether he wants to or not, Jinbes character is connected to that of the celestial dragons. Jinbes mentor Fisher Tiger was the man who freed the slaves of Mariejoa, most of his initial crewmates were once slaves of the Celestial Dragons, and I think the reverie showed us a possible red flag where the second a mermaid is seen on land they are targeted for a slave and Neptune almost fought Mariejoa to stop this.

I think all of this will accumulate to Jinbe defeating CP0 and freeing the slaves of Mariejoa like Fisher Tiger, and seeing to the idea that the people of fishman island can live safely on the surface like his other inspiration Otohime dreamed of.

So in the war against the world government, who would be the best opponent for our big fish boy big boss Jinbe?

I think the leader of CP0 will fight Jinbe. I feel like this person will have to be an absolute powerhouse in power since they lead the ultimate cipher pol agency, but above that itd work thematically for jinbes character.

Whether he wants to or not, Jinbes character is connected to that of the celestial dragons. Jinbes mentor Fisher Tiger was the man who freed the slaves of Mariejoa, most of his initial crewmates were once slaves of the Celestial Dragons, and I think the reverie showed us a possible red flag where the second a mermaid is seen on land they are targeted for a slave and Neptune almost fought Mariejoa to stop this.

I think all of this will accumulate to Jinbe defeating CP0 and freeing the slaves of Mariejoa like Fisher Tiger, and seeing to the idea that the people of fishman island can live safely on the surface like his other inspiration Otohime dreamed of.
Tbh, on paper, this could be too much for him right now. But who knows.

I agree. Story and relational wise, Jinbe is fit to face evil WG representative.