General & Others What would have Zoro done if he was first on rooftop

N

Noctis

people were saying zoro wont fight kaido, or he would get one shot, or he was vet lvl its only natural zoro fans want to brag:kayneshrug:
Seems like a fair argument since his captain did get one shot in his strongest form which is only natural to believe Zoro won't fight Kaido unless people believe Zoro come out stronger than Luffy when Zoro himself said he won't follow a weaker person than him lol

Also, Zoro bragging or wank is nothing.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Seems like a fair argument since his captain did get one shot in his strongest form which is only natural to believe Zoro won't fight Kaido unless people believe Zoro come out stronger than Luffy when Zoro himself said he won't follow a weaker person than him lol

when zoro said he wont follow weaker person ? Im not zoro fan but I dont remeber him telling exactlly that

zoro had all the build up and yes he did come out of ts stronger than also when did he say he wont follow someone weaker thsn him

N

Noctis

when zoro said he wont follow weaker person ? Im not zoro fan but I dont remeber him telling exactlly that
In Fishman Island when Luffy used CoC he said he would expect that from the person who calls himself his captain and honestly it's not a brainer Zoro would not imply that
Post automatically merged:

zoro had all the build up and yes he did come out of ts stronger than also when did he say he wont follow someone weaker thsn him
Well no wonder Zoro fight the second strongest in every arc cause Zoro be "I want to show mercy to L:uffy opponents" lmao

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
you really think he would follow a weaker person.
Don't know, and don't really care about that. I was correcting you on the first part.

Following the above translation we see that Zoro is willing to take over as captain, or could have been following Luffy in moments when they were at least of equal strength. I do think that right now Luffy is somewhat stronger, but there were points in time when they were equal, backed up by databooks, and where Zoro was arguably superior, and where they were neck to neck with a slight edge to Luffy, which I give him due to being the MC. But hopefully, we'll see soon enough.

Also it's NY's day, so forgive me if I don't reply immediately or at all, though I don't really see anything that needs to be said more.