Questions & Mysteries What would You guys do if Zoro kills Kaido?

I
Can’t wait for you to catch this:holdthisl:
by the way, I promoted Luffy x Zoro vs Kaido at one time

Just because I'm Sanji fan, it doesn't mean I hate Zoro or never want him to shine

It just means I want my boy Sanji to get some shine befits his position on the crew as one of the top fighters

And I think Oda has been neglecting the crew waaaaay too much on the account of "wanting to draw many characters and character designs"

That the panels are being wasted on unimportant side characters who will not last more than one arc... while only allowing Luffy to shine from SHs while the SH crew are shining through doing somethig we ALREADY know..

Like, how does Chopper shine? By putting some bandages Lol
Wtf!

Don't tell me he's shining as a doctor by fucking doig the obvious as doctor! Make him do some extraordinary shit as doctor like treating some imcurable shit, or by making him treat smile DF failures which has DF reasoning which is complex..

Don't bring me someoe with poison, or a woud, then tell me "OMG, Chopper shined here"

How about having a fast healing property? Something like Tsunade form agaist Madara, that's impressive

Point is, crew have been repeatedly doing someone we ALL expect them to do anyway because they have done it in the past

While only Luffy is doing the unexpected and bring new shit to the table...
If Wano ended on same notion.. then fuck this war arc

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I

by the way, I promoted Luffy x Zoro vs Kaido at one time

Just because I'm Sanji fan, it doesn't mean I hate Zoro or never want him to shine

It just means I want my boy Sanji to get some shine befits his position on the crew as one of the top fighters

And I think Oda has been neglecting the crew waaaaay too much on the account of "wanting to draw many characters and character designs"

That the panels are being wasted on unimportant side characters who will not last more than one arc... while only allowing Luffy to shine from SHs while the SH crew are shining through doing somethig we ALREADY know..

Like, how does Chopper shine? By putting some bandages Lol
Wtf!

Don't tell me he's shining as a doctor by fucking doig the obvious as doctor! Make him do some extraordinary shit as doctor like treating some imcurable shit, or by making him treat smile DF failures which has DF reasoning which is complex..

Don't bring me someoe with poison, or a woud, then tell me "OMG, Chopper shined here"

How about having a fast healing property? Something like Tsunade form agaist Madara, that's impressive

Point is, crew have been repeatedly doing someone we ALL expect them to do anyway because they have done it in the past

While only Luffy is doing the unexpected and bring new shit to the table...
If Wano ended on same notion.. then fuck this war arc
Tbf i thought brook and nami had a good wci.
Post automatically merged:

What would zoro fanboys do if he doesn't kill Kaido?
Dont worry about us. Beating king shuts up most of the haters.

Personally i Don't think Kaido will die in Wano but if oda want to kill him and BB don't come to Wano best Choice is Zoro since Luffy won't kill anyone

Yeah
I would drop One Piece if the SH crew (excluding Luffy) did not get their proper shine

zoro beating Kaido is making one of the crew aside from Luffy shine.

If Zoro/Sanji final match is fucking flying 6 member like for example Pageone and you expect me to love this show? Then yeah, Oda can go fuck himself with his boring ass manga
i agree i like too see a shining moment for all SHP
Personally i want 1v1 Fight For All SHP and some Shining Moment (Like Curing Smile side effect and etc)

Last edited:
Tbf i thought brook and nami had a good wci.

Dont worry about us. Beating king shuts up most of the haters.
Hahaha, but here is a fun question, what would Zoro fans do if Oda made Orochi his final opponent this arc? And he made him okay in strength but considrably weaker than King?

I personally would call Oda a "bastard"
What would a true Zoro fan do? Probably snap, and pray for Oda to get Corona Lmao probably hahaha

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nothing regarding the manga itself but, if I were a moderator, I'd seriously consider some hard rules to regulate the discussions and conflicts that would arise between Zoro and Sanji fans because the forum could actually become horrendous.
Lol you have no horse in that race. I suggest getting the popcorn out.

Hahaha, but here is a fun question, what would Zoro fans do if Oda made Orochi his final opponent this arc? And he made him okay in strength but considrably weaker than King?

What would a true Zoro fan do? Probably snap, and pray for Oda to get Corona Lmao probably hahaha
After the helpless reaction orochi had when zoro attacked him its a clear no go.
Besides oda loves zoro.

i don't care how strong or weak is orochi but i don't want to see zoro vs a Coward

Lol you have no horse in that race. I suggest getting the popcorn out.

After the helpless reaction orochi had when zoro attacked him its a clear no go.
Besides oda loves zoro.
That's not the point,
What if Oda decided that Zoro doesn't need a big fight this arc

And he wanted his role to be "aiding Hiyori and Momo" get their revenge on Orochi by accompanying them

Basically maybe defeating Orochi only or maybe one extra opponent who was guarding Orochi like the Mimawarigumi leader for example...

I think from story perspective... it works... but from viewers perspective, we all will hate it.. don't you think?