Speculations What Zoan do you think BB will get?

Obviously it has to be a mythical since BB only goes for the best. I used to think he would kill Kaido and take his Zoan since Kaido has a good claim to having the strongest Zoan, but I don’t know if Oda would want to be repetitive and have Luffy fight another Dragon DF user, and there hasn’t been any setup to BB coming to Wano to finish off Kaido. I think a Kraken DF would make more sense. It fits BB’s characterization better since he is one of the most realistic pirates in the series. It’d be cool to see BB transform into a Cthulhu-looking hybrid while also using his Yami and Gura powers.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Something themed around Caribbean mythology, mythical hippo, Cerberus fruit or Kaido's fruit(hope not).

I also would like to see Teach eat a Typhon fruit, or a Krampus fruit.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Orochi literally wasted a mythical zoan, which should've been a logia level top tier DF ability.
I'm hoping that Usopp's weapon somehow eats it. I think Shiryu's sword eating it would be cool, but that's pretty unlikely imo

Perhaps Oda is saving that ability for Blackbeard.
It would be weird if the guy themed after the number 3 eats a fruit that gives him 8 heads tho. If Teach's final fruit is owned by an already introduced character, it's either Sengoku's or Kaido's fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Everybody says Hippo fruit,but Hachinosu gives me some King Kong vibes,so i could see him getting a Giant Gorilla DF!
Gorilla fruit would be perfect for Kong.

Obviously it has to be a mythical since BB only goes for the best. I used to think he would kill Kaido and take his Zoan since Kaido has a good claim to having the strongest Zoan, but I don’t know if Oda would want to be repetitive and have Luffy fight another Dragon DF user, and there hasn’t been any setup to BB coming to Wano to finish off Kaido. I think a Kraken DF would make more sense. It fits BB’s characterization better since he is one of the most realistic pirates in the series. It’d be cool to see BB transform into a Cthulhu-looking hybrid while also using his Yami and Gura powers.
Cthulhu-DF would be fucking sick, tbh.

But I guess anyone who guesses Cerberus or Orochi's might be correct.

Still holding my opinion it's the mythical Devil Devil fruit that mirror's the Buddha fruit's abilities. With a quick history research we can find that Eddy's flag was depicting a horned skeleton spearing a heart, while toasting the devil. He himself often fought or showed himself wearing a big feathered tricorn with a hemp and lighted matches woven into his enormous black beard during battle and accounts of people who saw him fighting say that they thought he "looked like the devil" with the smoke cloud around his head.

Beside that, it could have some relevance with the D. initial and how the World Nobles (viewed as gods) are their natural enemies.

But with more resemblance to the Flying Dutchman:

Hybrid 3DF Barbanegra > 3 Top Tiers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Orochi's DF would be overkill especially since BB wouldn't use it so dumb.

Not original but Cerberus maybe? Or who knows if he doesn't have this fruit already.

I doubt Teach will eat one at all. Oda might portray a very compelling CoC clash between the two rather than having Luffy completely overpower him that wise by balancing out the 3 DFs advantage, though I could very well be proven incorrect.

Ryukugyu fruit.. He'll get on ancient weapon tragedy, so it wont be a reppletitive fight for Luffy for example.
That will force both momousagi & chaton 'in duo combo type' fill 1 admiral spot. Its near EoS.

I lean to Ghidora. It has themes for:
- Cerberus : 3 head
- Marco regeneration : Head regrow
- Planet eater : Rocks wants to dominate world
- Yamato no Orochi : lost heads cut by certain ryuma look like
- Beast- DaiKaiju : many of us think that Kaido-HyakuJuu Df goes for BB
- defeated by Godzilla - King of the monster : even if BB becomes PK for a moment, Luffy beating BB will prove being above PK

In terms of ryukugyu, he can only have 1 head or 3 heads with his love for woman is dominating his other personality like peace keeper, and others. Or maybe even irrelevant with ryukugyu.