Questions & Mysteries What Zoro achieved in Wano?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Theres a lot of candies here, and the last bit was adressing them.

Still changes nothing, still answered your stupid "questions" regardless, only a complete utter fool would deny Zoro did a LOT in this arc.
He was Luffy's bodyguard (which didn't matter because Luffy can revive now) and beat exterme-diff a LoL-Star that got neg-diff'd by Ryokugyu.
You proved nothing pleb Zoro being a meat shield for fairy condom and friends in his "own arc" is lame af

He was Luffy's bodyguard (which didn't matter because Luffy can revive now) and beat exterme-diff a LoL-Star that got neg-diff'd by Ryokugyu.
You proved nothing pleb Zoro being a meat shield for fairy condom and friends in his "own arc" is lame af
-Zoro fainted because the medicine wore off, not because of the damage KIng did to him, anyone with a half working braincell can easily see that. But then again, what to expect of these retarded two piece readers?
-Greenbull beat a heavily injured King, soo what? dude just got a beating from Zoro, of course an admiral would fuck him up.
-Why would Luffy resurecting change the fact that Zoro did save his life multiple times? lets see him ressurect after becoming Kaido's poop. You are just denying facts to fit your agenda, its kinda pathetic.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Scarred the Unkillable Kaido
Awakened CoC
Awakened AdCoC
Beat and permanently mutilated King who's durability is superior to Kaido.

Hack Loda missed out on a lot but at least he's got the feats :kuzanshut:
-Zoro fainted because the medicine wore off, not because of the damage KIng did to him, anyone with a half working braincell can easily see that. But then again, what to expect of these retarded two piece readers?
-Greenbull beat a heavily injured King, soo what? dude just got a beating from Zoro, of course an admiral would fuck him up.
-Why would Luffy resurecting change the fact that Zoro did save his life multiple times? lets see him ressurect after becoming Kaido's poop. You are just denying facts to fit your agenda, its kinda pathetic.
ZKK
Zoro KO'd King 🤣🤣🤣

Beat killer.
Destroyed queen's super weapon
Took the antidote from appo and helped chopper to heal everyone.
Learn to cut fire
Was on the roof.
Protected Luffy multiple times
Block the strongest attack in one piece and save everyone as kid said and kid is probably one of the toughests dudes in one piece lol.
With broken bones he was cutting promitheus with such a speed that the fire couldn't reassemble it self.
Used ashura and gave a permanent scar to the world strongest creature, saving Luffy and make law have a shocked face in the process.
Unlock adv CoC in the same arc with Luffy.
Beat the rhm of the WSC.
As far as character writing.
He had a couple, with the villagers and smile df, with yasui, wings moment and the bf call from sanji as well but the best moment was zoro holding enma and actually talked to the sword: oden was holding you like you were a feather line.
The realisation, no that's not enough, i would give it all and if i die, shall be it, this was a good writing for me and for the character that i like...
I don't understand what people want from zoro. To cry and ask for help? Lol
Negatives for some but not me:
No, he didn't round up the samurai, he was told by the samurai who knew the other samurai to stay low and this what he did.
No, he didn't kill kaido because he couldn't and that is all..
Sanji would beat lucci and the rest to save robin.
Luffy would beat aokiji.
Kid would beat Kaido
Etc etc.. They are warriors, having a big mouth and confidence is a must and oda has done a great job at that.. Given that he probably never have a single fistfight lol.

"Gifted CoC" "Fanservice appearance"
It is okay

Everything zoro did had an asterisk :
Beat a nerfed killer
Beat Apoo 2v1 with Drake help
Need magical injection to be fully healed (the only one who got healed fully in the raid)

Waiting for zoro to lead samurai right?
He couldn't even lead 2 dudes this arc
Waiting for ZkK? Can he even kill Morgan from east blue?
Oh wait..black blade this arc? Surpassing Oden?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro had cool combat feats and powered up, and also defeated a strong YC1. He did alright. Didn't do enough to call this his arc though unfortunately, no new story or backstory or anything. Sucks tbh