Questions & Mysteries What's the gravity of Zoro's injuries?

From what I've seen, humans have 206 bones in their bodies. Now that we know that Zoro has 20-30 bones broken I have one question; how bad is that? Even tho 20-30 bones are a lot; if you compare it to 206, which is the amount of bones that a normal person has, it doesn't sound that bad. So... yeah, I just want to know if it is that big of a deal.

From what I've seen, humans have 206 bones in their bodies. Now that we know that Zoro has 20-30 bones broken I have one question; how bad is that? Even tho 20-30 bones are a lot; if you compare it to 206, which is the amount of bones that a normal person has, it doesn't sound that bad. So... yeah, I just want to know if it is that big of a deal.
It's not a matter of how many bones but of which bones
Ayway this is One Piece so how many/which bones ain't the real deal, Oda mentioned it to imply that Zoro is in bad condition and needs medications asap

Oda. He is the god of one piece. Depends on the whim of a god.

that many broken bones, that pain can put someone into a coma or shock and kill them. Especially considering how Zoro stopped it, Zoro's major bones must be broken. His arms for sure which are his primary fighting limbs, his spine for sure, his skull must be fractured , his legs for sure, and the bones located in his chest cavity for sure. Zoro's in pretty bad shape.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't even mentioning internal damage.

Does Wano even have milk? If the country doesn't have milk, then who knows how long Zoro's recovery will take.

Realistically Zoro should be dead. All of the Strawhats should be dead. This is a fictional manga set in a fantasy world. I shouldn't think of Zoro's injuries and subsequent recovery in actual medical terms.