What's the scariest shit that ever happened to you?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Okay. I'll talk about something I already talk about on this forum, in the dangerous situation thread, iirc. This thread is just an excuse to talk about it again, because since, my situation changed a bit.

I was 15 years old. The school I was in is far(near about 40-50km) from my parent's house. So I had to take the train every week. Each friday, I had to go at the train station to come back at my house.

One day, it was the start of the summer, I was about to take the train. There was almost nobody at the train station. The platform was empty.

Coming from nowhere, two guys, wearing black clothes. They approached me. One of them took a knife out of his clothes and threatened me with it. I was shocked. They asked me to give my phone. I was FUCKING terrified by the knife while they were literally saying that would stab if I don't do it.

Suddenly two Gendarmerie officers came from behind the building and they have been arrested. I had to follow the police to testify. My mom came to bring me back. Since I've shocked to point I could not diner with a sharp knife. I'm suffering aichmophobia, the fear of sharp objects. But it makes now 5-6 months that I can eat with a sharp knife, I just can't lick it when there's something on it. I still can't use big knives like santoku.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
- The first time I got diagnosed with Covid was some of the scariest shit. I had blood clot (I blame my dad for being part Jamaican.. get it...ah nevermind), dirtiest migrane, cracked and bloody lips, stabbing pains in my stomach and throat, high temp, insomnia, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell, vertigo, cough, nauseua. I was on a ventilator for a week or so. I really thought I was gonna die. Took a sick leave for a month. Got diagnosed with long covid coupla months ago but it's nothing too serious. Just the usual nauseua, headache, funny taste, loss of appetite here and there :josad:

- I also get stabbed in my neck. That was a scary sight ngl
- Tried uploading my uni dissertation 15 mins before the deadline and this shit wouldn't upload. The tears mate. I was billing it and crying at the same time :milaugh:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Okay. I'll talk about something I already talk about on this forum, in the dangerous situation thread, iirc. This thread is just an excuse to talk about it again, because since, my situation changed a bit.

I was 15 years old. The school I was in is far(near about 40-50km) from my parent's house. So I had to take the train every week. Each friday, I had to go at the train station to come back at my house.

One day, it was the start of the summer, I was about to take the train. There was almost nobody at the train station. The platform was empty.

Coming from nowhere, two guys, wearing black clothes. They approached me. One of them took a knife out of his clothes and threatened me with it. I was shocked. They asked me to give my phone. I was FUCKING terrified by the knife while they were literally saying that would stab if I don't do it.

Suddenly two Gendarmerie officers came from behind the building and they have been arrested. I had to follow the police to testify. My mom came to bring me back. Since I've shocked to point I could not diner with a sharp knife. I'm suffering aichmophobia, the fear of sharp objects. But it makes now 5-6 months that I can eat with a sharp knife, I just can't lick it when there's something on it. I still can't use big knives like santoku.
That's rough mate :josad:
Shit like this happens every other day in London. During school and college days. You can't even go into a chicken shop without some idiot threatening to stab someone:josad:
Some girl got egged and stabbed in the chicken shop next to my college. It was a lil poke but still:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

When I was 8 I was pulled away by a rip current in the ocean, still the scariest shit in my life.
Naah that's scary. You will never catch me anywhere next to a beach, ocean, lake or whatever body of water they got these days. No sir not me

Last edited:
When I was in High School, during PE and a good ol' game of five-a-side football, I broke my left wrist.

Long story short, a doctor's visit followed, they alegedly put everything where it should be and put the wrist in a cast. A routine check up after 7 days of cast wearing should have followed.

Alas, no.

I walk into the doctor's office and they, of course, send me over to the Roentgen room to see whether my bones are in their normal, God-given positions. They take the scan and send it straight to the doctor's office, one room over, so I never get the chance to see the scan. But I thought all was good, and even if it wasn't, I would get surgery and all would be A-OK.

I get back to my orthopedic's office, and he's all "hmm" this and "hmm" that. My cast was taken off, so he was looking at the scan one minute, and at my arm the other.

And, all of a sudden, he breaks the silence with "Your wrist isn't aligned properly. We'll have to readjust it."

I literally didn't even get the chance to process this when all I could see was whiteness before my eyes.

For the #neverbrokeabone gang, after a break, your bones don't take that much time to start repairing themselves. By the time I got back for this check up, a week had passed, so the broken up parts had some semblence of connection between them. Enough to be broken by the orthopedian.

Yes. That's what happened. The motherfucker broke my hand again with no warning whatsoever.

That sudden jolt of pain made me scream so loud that a friend of mine, who was coincidentaly in the hospital hallway at that moment, said everyone in the hallway was startled and basically stopped in their tracks lol (COC haki).

That sensation if bones breaking, the doctor holding my wrist with his hands stuck with me for a long long time. So much so that, after I eventually had surgery to fix my wrist and returned to normal life, I couldn't bear anyone or anything to touch that wrist at all. No watches, no sweatbands, or even long sleeve shirts. And God forbid somebody actually take a hold of my wrist - I'd get phantom pain and get nauseous.

Apollo

The Sol King
This happened a few years ago. My cousin picked me up from university but before going home, he had a big amount of cash he wanted to give to his boss for their company's salaries for the month. So he wanted to go deliver it to him then we'll go back home.

Instead of going through the ususal roads, my cousin wanted to go through more rural roads in areas that are completely empty. No streelights or homes around and pretty much no traffic, so we could see pretty far ahead of the car.

In the distance, somebody was standing at the edge of the road. We're usually well-mannered people but since my cousin was carrying a lot of money in his car for his work, we wouldn't stop to take this hitchhiker.

We were still further from the guy when he starts moving from the side of the road towards the middle of it, my cousin starts slowing down from so far away. So I tell him its best to stay to the side as if we are gonna take him. So my cousin does just that. And the guy starts going back to the side of the road.

When we got closer, looking from the window I could see something in the bushes behind the guy, we didn't want to find out and speed past the guy. Looking back, we saw three other guys with iron pipes coming from the bushes behind the hitchhiker. From that day, I vowed to never stop for any hitchhiker.

Well, where should I start.

In high school my friend's younger brother got into a fight (he was an asshole) and the guy he beat down cold his older brother. Then the little brother of my friend cold my friend (his older brother) scared asking him to come because some 30 year old dudes were slapping him. So my friend called me and another guy to help him.

Long story short, it turns out 3 other guys were waiting for us (it was ambush essentially) in edition to 2 already there, so we were outnumbered 5 to 3. The fight was fears, I broke my arm while punching them, one of them tried to bite my finger off, he tore my skin with his teeth, I punched his face with my broken arm as hard as can because the dude was really trying to bite my finger off, it was painful as fuck, so didn't care anymore.

My friend got his nose shattered to pieces with a rock, the blood was everywhere, we were staffing his nose with everything we got to stop the blood. Back then I had no idea that my arm was broken so I never went to the doctor lol. It heald on its own, none of us told our parents what happened on that day. After the school, my friends moved to other cities and countries, I haven't seen them since.

I have been involved in some other fights as well, in one of them a guy got stubbed.

But nowadays cruise missiles fly over my head everyday, so.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
My left axle broke on the highway and my car almost went over the railing. I would have been dead but the railing held so the front was just totaled and I hit my head so I got a bloody nose. My car had to be pushed off to the side and towed into a different state and had to have a friend come pick me up to go home. Was fucking terrifying when the shit just snapped and my brakes just didnt work during the turn.

Was like "Damn, I guess this is it."

I got this from the other thread.
I think it was somewhere in 2013 back in Vietnam, me and my dad were driving on a motorbike on the country side. We were drove at slow speed at the moment and then we pass by a bunch of water buffalo on the street and then suddenly one of them start charging at us. I looked back and screamed to my dad that the buffalo is chasing after us. And then my dad start freaking out and speed up but the buffalo still keep charging at us for no reason. The buffalo was like 5 meters behind us:crazwhat:And then fortunately, the buffalo started to slow down and walk away to the grass field. Here's how me and my dad looks like after that encounter
But if I want to tell another story, then,

When I was like 10 or so, I was trying to practice swimming in the pool, then I almost drowned cuz a random kid keeps pulling my head down in the water, we were playing in the water so he didn't know. Luckily, I hang on the surface just barely on time. Shit was scary.

Back then i was in elementary school, me and my fam went to the beach. At the afternoon, i was searching for seashells while my fam already went back to the inn. I liked the sea very much, so i kept walking until the seaater was calves-deep, and thigh deep.

At first , i could still see my feet and the sand even from above water surface. But At the very next step forward, suddenly there is no sand or coral for me to step on. Thats weird, i thought. I put my head under the water surface. Imagine the 1st person POV of this:

When i plunged my head beneath the surfact it was suddenly revealed to me that beneath my entire body was a massive blackness of the much deeper sea, with one of my foot ALREADY STEPPING FORWARD AND HANGING INTO THE BLACKNESS.

The beach from that point on was apparently an undersea cliff into the much deeper sea region.

So yeah i instantly stepped back and NOPE NOPE NOPE -d away, luckily i was alive.

I've chased away thugs and stuff but i think that deep sea experience was the scariest until this point.