What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know I’m an old man, so for me, nothing beats the classics of the mid-00’s: Mr. Hands, Pain Olympics, Goatse, Kids in the Sandbox...never bothered with Two Girls One Cup, but I’m the only person I knew as a teenager who managed to avoid it. I don’t know, I spent a lot of time on /b/ until I started dating my first serious girlfriend right out of high school, so I became desensitized to damn near anything that normies might consider shocking (gore, overtly sexual stuff). The only thing that ever really affected me was the Budd Dwyer tape, but that’s about it.

S

Shuyaku

You know I’m an old man, so for me, nothing beats the classics of the mid-00’s: Mr. Hands, Pain Olympics, Goatse, Kids in the Sandbox...never bothered with Two Girls One Cup, but I’m the only person I knew as a teenager who managed to avoid it. I don’t know, I spent a lot of time on /b/ until I started dating my first serious girlfriend right out of high school, so I became desensitized to damn near anything that normies might consider shocking (gore, overtly sexual stuff). The only thing that ever really affected me was the Budd Dwyer tape, but that’s about it.
Ah, a man of culture. sadly i know most of those, used to show the Jar guy to some kids in middle school lmfao.

The Budd shit is tame as fuck man imo, waaaaaay worse out there

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ah, a man of culture. sadly i know most of those, used to show the Jar guy to some kids in middle school lmfao.

The Budd shit is tame as fuck man imo, waaaaaay worse out there
Not surprised in the slightest that you’re aware of those, and I know there’s more horrific stuff, but
blowing your brains out, especially on camera and/or in public
hits me differently because I’ve always been a little sensitive to that kind of thing. I have also seen
beheadings and castrations
now that I’m thinking about it...perhaps these memories were repressed for a reason :josad:

S

Shuyaku

Not surprised in the slightest that you’re aware of those, and I know there’s more horrific stuff, but
blowing your brains out, especially on camera and/or in public
hits me differently because I’ve always been a little sensitive to that kind of thing. I have also seen
beheadings and castrations
now that I’m thinking about it...perhaps these memories were repressed for a reason :josad:
For me personally it's
1 lunatic 1 icepick and 3 guys 1 hammer

Both were documented crime cases, first one is a guy stabbing some dude to death, dismembering and beheading him and fucking his corpse, second one is 3 russian psychopaths beating a guy to death with a hammer

I watched them 8 years ago and still get slightly uncomfortable thinking about it. Other shit i can handle mostly fine. The gross things you listed above are what i'd show to "normies" since it's really not that harmful for your psyche.

I can't really say things that I've seen on the internet fucked me up.
I would say that there were things that I didn't like to see. Because I'm a simple human beings I don't like the videos of people being murdered or tortured.
I recently saw this video of a cartel member who had to cut his tongue off by himself and he couldn't do it in one go. That was disgusting.

About the sexual stuff like 2 girls 1 cup, or 2 guys 1 horse, I'm like @Jew D. Boy , it doesn't really do me anything except questioning their intellect like "why the fuck would you do that, how fucking stupid are you?".

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For me personally it's
1 lunatic 1 icepick and 3 guys 1 hammer

Both were documented crime cases, first one is a guy stabbing some dude to death, dismembering and beheading him and fucking his corpse, second one is 3 russian psychopaths beating a guy to death with a hammer

I watched them 8 years ago and still get slightly uncomfortable thinking about it. Other shit i can handle mostly fine. The gross things you listed above are what i'd show to "normies" since it's really not that harmful for your psyche.
Again, my mind does not allow me to remember shit like 3 Guys 1 Hammer until someone else mentions it...that one really broke my heart, it was chilling to see that dude after those fucking monsters wailed on him...glad I missed the lunatic/ice pick, it doesn’t sound any better :pepemy:

S

Shuyaku

Again, my mind does not allow me to remember shit like 3 Guys 1 Hammer until someone else mentions it...that one really broke my heart, it was chilling to see that dude after those fucking monsters wailed on him...glad I missed the lunatic/ice pick, it doesn’t sound any better :pepemy:
It kind of is "better", as fucked as that may sound, because there are several cuts in the video and the audio is entirely replaced by a song, while the hammer one is just raw unfiltered horror. Terrible shit. Glad someone can relate to me though lmfao, i don't tell most people irl about these things for obvious reasons.

scratch that i saw something worse a mall in my city was caught on fire the people in were trapped inside among the the hundreds were burned to death...

Never seen it and will never see it. Remember people at my school used to talk about it and how disgusting it was and I just used to think 'why go out of your way to watch that?'
i was 12 at the time didn’t even know what sex was i remember watching after pewdiepie mentioned it in his videos i don’t remember why i went and watched it in the first place