Current Events What's up With Zoro vs Lucci?

Is Lucci Zoro's big fight in Egghead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
  • Fight has been nearly entirely off paneled
    • We have yet to see a single proper attack from Zoro or Lucci yet
  • Zoro hasn't tied his bandana
    • He does this whenever he starts fighting seriously
  • Zoro hasn't been using his signature Santoryu for most of the fight:

• Likewise, Zoro always fights seriously in Santoryu

And there's the weird thing of the Luffy vs Borsalino chapter coming before we get a Zoro vs Lucci chapter.

Zoro usually gets his Vs chapters before Luffy if I'm not mistaken.

If I compare Zoro vs Lucci (so far) to his other vs matches, I can't really see one that fits the pattern/matches.

Lucci also seems to have been taking some damage off panel in the little we see of him:

With Saturn's appearance and Luffy being incapacitated, Lucci also kinda feels irrelevant. Luffy's in danger and that would take precedence over Lucci.

And Zoro also reacted to Saturn's dangerous aura.

Then there's also Borsalino who has presumably been freed from his task to assassinate Vegapunk and is free to more fully focus on Luffy, to hunt the other Strawhats, or to go after York.

At this point, I'm somewhat sceptical we'll get a proper "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter.

When Lucci got matched up with Zoro i thought that was the arc fight for zoro but now i feel a bit different on this.

There's like only 3-4 fight panels till now and its already been 3 chapter.
And now that Saturn has joined the battlefield, we are going to get some heavy focus on him. Also considering where this chapter broke off at the Kuma plot point we might get the remaining flashback in the coming chapters as well as Vegapunk's confrontation with saturn.

So lucci vs zoro will be offscreen for the most part and later we will get 2-3 attacks on panel and the fight would be over.

My thoughts for the arc fight is, its possible Zoro fights a seraphim again after Saturn takes over control.

lucci is simply a stalling tool for zoro from oda
I agree it was never a real challenge for Zoro (that what he said last chapter) probably it will end with 1 single move in which both pull a name attack and Zoro win
Zoro vs Kizaru is the real fight
:steef::steef::steef:

Lucci too weak like Lanji :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I hope in a clash between Zoro&Kizaru I dont think we will have a full fledge fight (LuffyvsKizaru is neither a full fledge fight)