what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a huge one piece fan since middle school back in 2006 - I'm 26 now so quite a while.

Lurked forums like this for a while now - love that there's different viewpoints and reactions, always good to read even if some are dumb.

Gotta say, right now has to be the hypest time to be a one piece fan with everything going on in the manga right now.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I've been a huge one piece fan since middle school back in 2006 - I'm 26 now so quite a while.

Lurked forums like this for a while now - love that there's different viewpoints and reactions, always good to read even if some are dumb.

Gotta say, right now has to be the hypest time to be a one piece fan with everything going on in the manga right now.
Welcome:cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Welcome to Worstgen :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.