Current Events When did Sanji awoke his Exoskeleton (And did it not affect DJ?)

I was about to make this a concise post on Sanji FC, but thought why not include opinions comprehensively..

So sanji has been feeling weird for a darn while now, When do yall assume sanji awoke his modification ..?

The last time we saw him wearing it was against King.. but then he claimed he started feeling weird around the second time he used it.. so wouldn't it make sense that Sanji was slowly morphing into his current exoskeleton form in the days after he wore it the 2nd time?

If that's the case.. then technically he should have a partially built exoskeleton until this chapter..

Could it be that what deterred King from piercing sanji's RS ... was actually his partial steel skin underneath..?

It would also make sense why he wouldn't bring it up until zoro noticed him grunting after dodging Queen.

This is pivotal since then we'll have to converse about how it has affected DJ or it hasn't at all as it would seem

tags: @Chrono @Zoro D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @rerere @solis @Kagura @Arrow @Chaves @Kyou @Doggo @Lunaria @Hedfi @solis @zorji ..etc

Last edited:
After long time Sanji got KO by Kings unnamed attack even while Wearing the RS

it affected him so much and it was pushed his limit although he woke up after long time passed since Luffy saw the attack

Imo he awekend this shit When king KO him as i said (He feel weard since last time used the Rs)
he was knocked out for a long 200 milliseconds ik but he started feeling weird after wearing it couple of days before the raid

he was knocked out for a long 200 milliseconds ik but he started feeling weird after wearing it couple of days before the raid
He was KO tf outta of it and wonder wtf happens to momo and others

as i said King pushed RS sanjis limits while King neg diff him it was too much for sanji it made him aweakend his power same as Queen lol diffed and It was awekend.

You should check King of lightning's video about sanji.
I think it started after the bathhouse where we can clearly see in anime and manga an aura around sanji after him bleeding, mixing his blood with the suit. The modifications in his body started slow, but my headcanon is that when he is in danger or in a fighting situration (Black maria torturing him for example) the modifications speed up, that's why it really started to bother him in the war (onigashima). Maybe against king it still was in a state of slow developpement where it didn't really bother him, but after that hit from king and him being tortured (body is stressed out) then the process speeds up.

You should check King of lightning's video about sanji.
I think it started after the bathhouse where we can clearly see in anime and manga an aura around sanji after him bleeding, mixing his blood with the suit. The modifications in his body started slow, but my headcanon is that when he is in danger or in a fighting situration (Black maria torturing him for example) the modifications speed up, that's why it really started to bother him in the war (onigashima). Maybe against king it still was in a state of slow developpement where it didn't really bother him, but after that hit from king and him being tortured (body is stressed out) then the process speeds up.
which is possible, but why hasn't DJ turned into something funky or was enhanced in potency if we assume that his body was awakening its modifications and that Dj is actually a modification.. so if it is then why was it the same?
Post automatically merged:

as i said King pushed RS sanjis limits while King neg diff him it was too much for sanji it made him aweakend his power same as Queen lol diffed and It was awekend.
KO tf outta him for a very excruciatingly long 200 milliseconds ik ik

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
First time his powers awakened would be the time when he first put on the raid suit.

The RS plays an integral role in awakening his hidden lineage factor.

After that all the interactions with Page 1, Black Maria and King are playing a role in speeding up the process.

KO for max 10 sec, nice. He asked himself if momo escaped, because shinobu and momo disappeared and rushed even before the final clash between him and king, so he's hoping they are doing fine and that he saved them...

First time his powers awakened would be the time when he first put on the raid suit.

The RS plays an integral role in awakening his hidden lineage factor.

After that all the interactions with Page 1, Black Maria and King are playing a role in speeding up the process.
Yea but generally saying over couple of days since hus first use.

But if we assume that DJ is a part of the augmentation..

why hasn't it been the indicative of awakening than sanji's body acting up and ida having the need of zori to point it out.

Kagu Nyan

Yea but generally saying over couple of days since hus first use.

But if we assume that DJ is a part of the augmentation..

why hasn't it been the indicative of awakening than sanji's body acting up and ida having the need of zori to point it out.
DJ and his lineage factor are not the same. DJ is a result of his passion and strong emotions which is opposite to the lineage factor. The reason why his lineage factor is awakening is because of the RS. But that's giving him other kinds of power ups like enhanced healing, durability, resistance etc.

Since DJ is a result of his strong emotions that's why he's not getting a funkier version, imo. But it's kinda conflicting since one of his power up makes him emotion less while the other is the result of the strong emotions. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out tbh. Will he turn into an emotion less monster like his brothers after the awakening is complete, then he goes berserk. But then maybe Nami or Robin tries to stop him by reminding him of his chivalry which is a very strong characteristic of Sanji. Maybe this chivalry will play a role in making him humane.

The second time Sanji wore the RS was back in the bathhouse when he saved Nami and co. from X Drake and Hawkins. I guess the RS triggered Sanji's body modifications since then and not the first time against Page One because either thanks to the blood he spilled on the RS thanks to Nami's Happiness Punch, or more unlikely because of the emotional euphoria he underwent after seeing Nami naked while wearing the RS.

As for when the exoskeleton manifested itself it's obviously when Queen broke his bones forcing out the modifications through extreme body trauma so that it could protect him, because before that Sanji was hit many times by other characters and neither himself or them commented about it.

DJ and his lineage factor are not the same. DJ is a result of his passion and strong emotions which is opposite to the lineage factor. The reason why his lineage factor is awakening is because of the RS. But that's giving him other kinds of power ups like enhanced healing, durability, resistance etc.

Since DJ is a result of his strong emotions that's why he's not getting a funkier version, imo. But it's kinda conflicting since one of his power up makes him emotion less while the other is the result of the strong emotions. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out tbh. Will he turn into an emotion less monster like his brothers after the awakening is complete, then he goes berserk. But then maybe Nami or Robin tries to stop him by reminding him of his chivalry which is a very strong characteristic of Sanji. Maybe this chivalry will play a role in making him humane.
Remember, his eyebrows are in an opposite direction, which probably means that it works in the other way around for him... More emotions, more powers (maybe in everything, exoskeleton and DJ...)

Last edited:

you make a very fair point when you say they are 2 different things and that they are conflicting because if you had noticed in ths FC i posted a a post regarding the dichotomy of Judge choosing a power that enhances due to emotions yet he wants to limit its potential by rendering sanji emotionless

But don't you think the "emotion" part of the theory is a bit simplistic... tho it explains part of the reality but not completely unless sanji was born with such a thing.. (even Queen says it can't be true unless he had the Lunarian genes)

also makes you wonder when did he realize he has such powers.. did zeff bring out that side of him.. or in a tragic moment in Baratie getting attacked by pirates sanji went berserk.

And yes if he does go emotionless i'd rather want him to reminisce about what he did to Luffy and nami in WCI and the meaning of the sacrifice he was making their.. ig in regret he'd set the stage on fire..

we have seen him force emotions on himself to set his flames intense but.. imagine if such a case were to occur

The second time Sanji wore the RS was back in the bathhouse when he saved Nami and co. from X Drake and Hawkins. I guess the RS triggered Sanji's body modifications since then and not the first time against Page One because either thanks to the blood he spilled on the RS thanks to Nami's Happiness Punch, or more unlikely because of the emotional euphoria he underwent after seeing Nami naked while wearing the RS.

As for when the exoskeleton manifested itself it's obviously when Queen broke his bones forcing out the modifications through extreme body trauma so that it could protect him, because before that Sanji was hit many times by other characters and neither himself or them commented about it.
Hmm or was it just recently when he git thrown back and he claimed that something is certainly up he didn't seem to grunt then as well..

and what about DJ.. not being any different after that..

Remember, his eyebrows are in an opposite sense, which probably means that it works in the other way around for him... More emotions, more powers (maybe in everything, exoskeleton and DJ...)
Nice analogy Lmao.. it could make sense coz oda metaphorical said the energy in sanji's brows make things progress..

and unironically fire in Japan symbolizes such ad well..

you inverse brows might mean thT

KO for max 10 sec, nice. He asked himself if momo escaped, because shinobu and momo disappeared and rushed even before the final clash between him and king, so he's hoping they are doing fine and that he saved them...
So since Luffy saw the attack, Then He went to Live floor and teamed up with Zoro, then Got Bite by Queen, Same time Bigmom chased him and Franky and Others put down numbers....

- Then Sanji waking up with the Same Manga panel with Falled numbers front of him and Franky start to merge his general
those are all connect with Sanji

so all of these are happend in 10 Seconds? lol

King literally Lol diffed RS sanji and KO him by a Nonamaed attack, he might been KO more than 30mins

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rs-sanji-knocked-out-by-kings-unnamed-attack.16212/

Kagu Nyan

ou make a very fair point when you say they are 2 different things and that they are conflicting because if you had noticed in ths FC i posted a a post regarding the dichotomy of Judge choosing a power that enhances due to emotions yet he wants to limit its potential by rendering sanji emotionless

But don't you think the "emotion" part of the theory is a bit simplistic... tho it explains part of the reality but not completely unless sanji was born with such a thing.. (even Queen says it can't be true unless he had the Lunarian genes)

also makes you wonder when did he realize he has such powers.. did zeff bring out that side of him.. or in a tragic moment in Baratie getting attacked by pirates sanji went berserk.

And yes if he does go emotionless i'd rather want him to reminisce about what he did to Luffy and nami in WCI and the meaning of the sacrifice he was making their.. ig in regret he'd set the stage on fire..

we have seen him force emotions on himself to set his flames intense but.. imagine if such a case were to occur
Judge being the kind of person he is might very well mix the DNA of a Lunarian in Sanji's. Or he could also be a Lunarian himself since he's call Garuda but he doesn't have wings or doesn't have fire related powers. None of the other siblings have shown fire traits either. It does raise a lot of questions but no answer.

Hmm or was it just recently when he git thrown back and he claimed that something is certainly up he didn't seem to grunt then as well..

and what about DJ.. not being any different after that..
I remember Sanji grunting when he clashed against King. Oda didn't put too much focus on it back then and we dismissed it as just a non factor but now that we know that Sanji's body was affecting him we could conclude that he was struggling with his body even before back then.

As for DJ, I'm not sure how it'll go from now. Imo the DJ origin is from Sora's drug that's somehow made from Lunarian DNA and that the fuel for the DJ is Sanji's emotions somehow. If the loss of emotions part of his Germa modification comes into play now then we could potentially witnees Sanji gradually losing his emotions and consequentially the fuel for his DJ and we'll end up for lack of better word with "Germa Sanji", the version of Sanji that was supposed to be without Sora's intervention.

Sanji will face Queen with just his Germa modifications, maybe even unlocking his invisiblity without the RS, but he'll get beat up by Queen showing that this Sanji is weaker than DJ Sanji (Emotionless<With Emotions).

However at the last second when he is on his last breath Sanji will regain his emotions thanks to some trigger maybe related to his weaker crewmates(Nami, Chopper, etc) being in danger or something similar and he'll reunlock his DJ, potentially a stronger version of it and beat Queen with it.

The way you explain it kinda makes since & if king couldn't Pierce a partial exoskeleton damn :myman: he won't even put a Nick in it now lol but all jokes aside I can see hs exoskeleton coming slowly coming ever since he wear the suit for the second time but it still never really made it to the surface even when he clash with king , that's why he never commented on his body but the suit durability alone but I like this way of thinking

Last edited:
When Queen said about Sanji family , his DJ's flame burning stronger, idk that is about his emotion or that is foreshadowed for his awaken Germa gen. If it was Germa gen I think his DJ will be affected in positive way like magma flame or new version Black flame or something can burn from inside.