Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

Why are you bringing Zoro to this conversation? That's pathetic LOL.
And Kid also said he will beat Kaido and kill him but didn't do it. He didn't do anything against him. What makes you think he gonna do against Big Mom?
Luffy already declared over and over that he will take down Big Mom after he takes down Kaido. That was not only one declaration or two, he said it many times.
Her Kids are on their way to evacuate her from the island. Big Mom is not going down in this arc, she will go down in Elbaf.
So your a hypocrite then considering you think Zoro will land the final blow even though luffy said he will beat the yonko by himself

what the point?! in long term it means nothing to the story...
after what shanks and kaido did to him next is big mom !
kid represents arrogance and he will pay the price again and again...
:goatasure:
Big Mom is arrogant and has paid for her arrogance time and time again as well. Kidd on the other hand seems to be becoming less arrogant and more of a team player right before our eyes. Don’t be surprised to see him catch a big W here.

Kaido and Big Mom are both falling in Wano. The Yonko saga is about the new generation surpassing the old generation. Trust and believe that both old era Yonkos are going down by the end of the saga. (Which is Wano):cheers:
What you showed me doesn't prove anything. They are discussing posibilities.
Also, the yonko saga is not ending in Wano. We still have Shanks vs BB and Elbaf.
Luffy will 1vs1 Big Mom and take her down in Elbaf.
He told her "I'm gonna beat you after I beat Kaido" like 10 times. You want me to ignore that and believe that another side character will do it? Keep dreaming.
Post automatically merged:

So your a hypocrite then considering you think Zoro will land the final blow even though luffy said he will beat the yonko by himself
What I said is highly possible.
Beating someone and killing him is not the same. Luffy will definitely beat Kaido in 1vs1 but he will not kill him. Luffy never killed anyone before, that's not going to change against Kaido.
Zoro is a killer and Kid and Killer are both removed from the Kaido fight. Who do you think is most likely going to kill him?
I still believe that after Kaido gets defeated and humiliated by Luffy. He'll transform into a dragon and attempts to burn the Flower Capital. That's when Zoro will step in and slay him.

Last edited:
Why you showed me doesn't prove anything. They are discussing posibilities.
Also, the yonko is not ending in Wano. We still have Shanks vs BB and Elbaf.
Luffy will 1vs1 Big Mom and take her down in Elbaf.
He told her "I'm gonna beat you after I beat Kaido" like 10 times. You want me to ignore that and believe that another side character will do it? Keep dreaming.
“If two emperors were to fall here. The future would definitely become uncertain, but that outcome is impossible.” If this quote isn’t making it obvious what is going to happen, then you have not read enough Shōnen. Like I said Big Mom will be falling alongside her former Rocks pirates crew mate in this arc. This will mark the end of the old era and the end of the Rocks pirates as Kaido and Big Mom are the remnants. Luffy beats Kaido, Kidd beats Big Mom. (I don’t think he’ll kill her though. I think by the end of the fight Kidd will permanently turn her into Olin and she will lose her power/authority as a yonko).

“If two emperors were to fall here. The future would definitely become uncertain, but that outcome is impossible.” If this quote isn’t making it obvious what is going to happen, then you have not read enough Shōnen. Like I said Big Mom will be falling alongside her former Rocks pirates crew mate in this arc. This will mark the end of the old era and the end of the Rocks pirates as Kaido and Big Mom are the remnants. Luffy beats Kaido, Kidd beats Big Mom. (I don’t think he’ll kill her though. I think by the end of the fight Kidd will permanently turn her into Olin and she will lose her power/authority as a yonko).
They also said before that "a clash between Kaido and the worst generation.... became inevitable". If this quote isn’t making it obvious that Kaido is their main fight, then you have not read enough Shōnen. Stop cherry picking.

yeah just like stussy talking about big mom pirates end when cake castle collapsed.

They also said before that "a clash between Kaido and the worst generation.... became inevitable". If this quote isn’t making it obvious that Kaido is their main fight, then you have not read enough Shōnen. Stop cherry picking.
I never said Kaido wasn’t the main fight. He is. Which is exactly why the main character Luffy will be taking him down. Kidd isn’t fighting Kaido right now is he? Big Mom has no beef or connection with the citizens of Wano or the Scabbards. Kaido is obviously the focal point of this arc. Big Mom is basically a “side” villain in this arc, which is why she will be dealt with by a “side“ character.

Once again you can choose to ignore the obvious red herring in CP0 dialogue all you want, just don’t surprised when the “impossible” outcome of two emperors falling happens lol.

I never said Kaido wasn’t the main fight. He is. Which is exactly why the main character Luffy will be taking him down. Kidd isn’t fighting Kaido right now is he? Big Mom has no beef or connection with the citizens of Wano or the Scabbards. Kaido is obviously the focal point of this arc. Big Mom is basically a “side” villain in this arc, which is why she will be dealt with by a “side“ character.

Once again you can choose to ignore the obvious red herring in CP0 dialogue all you want, just don’t surprised when the “impossible” outcome of two emperors falling happens lol.
You keep confusing yourself,
Earlier you said that this is the Yonko saga. How can you say that Big Mom is a side villain in this arc? Big Mom is as important as Kaido or BB. This is the Yonko saga, remember? She holds the same title as Kaido, and she is as dangerous and strong as him. This saga is about Luffy surpassing the yonko by defeating them. How many times did Luffy tell Big Mom that he's going to beat her after he beats Kaido? When Luffy speaks, Oda speaks. Since Big Mom is a Yonko and this arc is centered around Kaido and the beasts Pirates, she will not go down. She needs an entire arc dedicated to her fall.

By the way, it seems that you are a newbie in One Piece. Let me give you one of Oda's golden rules.

IN ONE PIECE, WHEN THE ANTAGONIST GOES DOWN, HIS CREW GO DOWN WITH HIM. AND THEY ALWAYS GO DOWN BEFORE HIM/HER.

Big Mom's crew/kids are not there. Which means she's not going down in Wano. Big Mom will go down in Elbaf.

Kidd will sail off from Wano with the same status of Luffy, this is the only thing I'm sure about.
Will he do so by taking down Linlin? Probably, at this point.
Kidd's backstory is more related to Kaido seen what happened to him and his crew cause of him, but Oda made sure to place here and there other connections with Big Mom and also a mistery (the stolen item).
Also, after this chapter, Luffy defeating Kaido is basically confirmed, so Kidd taking down Linlin is the safest bet (not kill tho).
Anyway, the war has still a long way to go... Calamities are not even set and the majority of the Tobiroppo fights haven't even been developed yet, so a lot of changes can still happen.

To answer those who think that Linlin can't fall here cause there's not the full crew: Oda made sure to bring Perospero, Smoothie, Snack, Daifuku etc... aka the Big Mom Pirates who had less focus in WCI and were not properly defeated (unlike Katakuri, Cracker, Oven (in a way), Bobin, Opera etc... who stayed in WCI).
To me, seems like Oda wants to defeat the remnants here in Onigashima so that the Big Mom Pirates are 'officially defeat', the same way all the Beast Pirates will be defeated.

Kidd will sail off from Wano with the same status of Luffy, this is the only thing I'm sure about.
Will he do so by taking down Linlin? Probably, at this point.
Kidd's backstory is more related to Kaido seen what happened to him and his crew cause of him, but Oda made sure to place here and there other connections with Big Mom and also a mistery (the stolen item).
Also, after this chapter, Luffy defeating Kaido is basically confirmed, so Kidd taking down Linlin is the safest bet (not kill tho).
Anyway, the war has still a long way to go... Calamities are not even set and the majority of the Tobiroppo fights haven't even been developed yet, so a lot of changes can still happen.

To answer those who think that Linlin can't fall here cause there's not the full crew: Oda made sure to bring Perospero, Smoothie, Snack, Daifuku etc... aka the Big Mom Pirates who had less focus in WCI and were not properly defeated (unlike Katakuri, Cracker, Oven (in a way), Bobin, Opera etc... who stayed in WCI).
To me, seems like Oda wants to defeat the remnants here in Onigashima so that the Big Mom Pirates are 'officially defeat', the same way all the Beast Pirates will be defeated.
Who will beat the BMP, tho? The SHs seem set with Beast Pirates and BMP still far outnumber Kidd's or Law's crew.

Who will beat the BMP, tho? The SHs seem set with Beast Pirates and BMP still far outnumber Kidd's or Law's crew.
If you consider the 'worth to be mentioned':
- Perospero
- Snoothie
- Snack
- Compote (iirc)
- Daifuku
- Raisin

And you consider the Alliance Members without proper matchup:
- Bepo (maybe Perospero with Carrot?)
- Heat
- Wire
- Shacchi
- Penguin
- Possibly some Scabbards

And also if you consider wild cards like Hawkins... there's the manpower to defeat them imo, obviously under extreme conditions.

Luffy v Big Mom has been consistently portrayed since the times of Fishman Island, I was little more than half my actual age when I first knew about such portrayal.

I seriously doubt that Oda won't allow him to solidly take on her, another reason why I believe in ZKK other than Zoro to defeat Kaido in general, prominently.