Powers & Abilities When Mihawk and Zoro finally clash...

Source bro?

CoC clash....
Even kid Buggy is awake.

:suresure:
What do you mean source? Anyone with a pair of eyeballs can see it was a Clash of Conqueror's Haki. Kaido and Big Mom clashed with Conquerors Haki, and all the fodders in the immediate vicinity were still standing. Shanks walked onto Whitebeard ship with CoC pouring out of him strong enough to destroy parts of the ship and some fodders were still standing. Luffy and Chinjao clashed in the tournament and all the bystanders in the audience remained conscious. People not passing out is not a reason to say it wasn't conqueror's haki.

Oden was completely perplexed by the attack Roger used, and was mind boggled at the fact that Roger and Whitebeard weren't even touching. A man with Armament Haki as strong as his wouldn't be so dumbstruck over something like that.
Post automatically merged:

Also, @ShadyOjiro show me the scene where even Buggy was left standing, because after Roger and Whitebeard clashed, the only members shown to get into fighting position were the core members of Roger and Whitebeards crew. Buggy wasn't shown with Shanks until 4 days later.

Last edited:
What do you mean source? Anyone with a pair of eyeballs can see it was a Clash of Conqueror's Haki. Kaido and Big Mom clashed with Conquerors Haki, and all the fodders in the immediate vicinity were still standing. Shanks walked onto Whitebeard ship with CoC pouring out of him strong enough to destroy parts of the ship and some fodders were still standing. Luffy and Chinjao clashed in the tournament and all the bystanders in the audience remained conscious. People not passing out is not a reason to say it wasn't conqueror's haki.

Oden was completely perplexed by the attack Roger used, and was mind boggled at the fact that Roger and Whitebeard weren't even touching. A man with Armament Haki as strong as his wouldn't be so dumbstruck over something like that.

Also, @ShadyOjiro show me the scene where even Buggy was left standing, because after Roger and Whitebeard clashed, the only members shown to get into fighting position were the core members of Roger and Whitebeards crew. Buggy wasn't shown with Shanks until 4 days later.
"Anyone with a pair of eyeballs..bla bla.."
If not solid source don't waste words .

My bad if buggy didn't appeared .

As far as we know it could be barrier CoA ( top lvl obviously).
We know the capacities of such Haki already ( Hyogoro barrier blocked BM enough to don't die ) .

Oden was perplexed by Roger sword tecnique I mean understandable.

I think it's possible that this fight might not be happening.

The main theory was mihawk is still shichibukai at the EoS when the SH Pirates fights the government, there Zoro was going to match with mihawk. But that is not going to happen now as the Shichibukai are no more, and the marines are chasing mihawk like they are chasing any other pirate.

I don't think mihawk is going to follow SH pirates in the new world, even if he does, that would only serve the enemies (Possibly Blackbeard or World government) of the SH pirates which is something E.Oda is not going to allow.

The best way for mihawk to fight with SH pirates is that if he joins Shanks, then when Luffy fights Shanks, Zoro can fight mihawk, and Sanji can fight Beckman.

There are only two options left; join Shanks or go after them individually. If mihawk goes after SH pirates in the new world, then that should be after Luffy finds the One Piece, otherwise as I said earlier, mihawk attacking SH Pirates would serve other factions if it happens before fighting with Blackbeard and other enemies. The best scenario, since mihawk supporters don't like him joining Shanks and accepting inferiority to Shanks, would be that after finding One Piece, there mihawk could individually follow SH pirates and he can attack Zoro or Zoro can attack him. Even then, I think that fight would be pointless, because at the EoS, after fighting Yonko crews, Zoro will improve himself a lot, and we will all know Zoro is going to win that fight, it would be a boring fight and it would be only for Zoro's personal goal, which had nothing to do with main character Luffy and other SH pirates, or ''One Piece''.

To make mihawk's existence meaningful, mihawk should join Shanks. Then either he can fight Zoro when Shanks fights Luffy, or this fight won't happen because Shanks could lose to Blackbeard, Shiryu could beat mihawk, and Aokiji could beat Beckman with extreme diff.

"Anyone with a pair of eyeballs..bla bla.."
If not solid source don't waste words .

My bad if buggy didn't appeared .

As far as we know it could be barrier CoA ( top lvl obviously).
It's clear as day it was a clash of Conqueror's Haki. It's literally the same exact thing that happens every time two characters clash with CoC. Oda shouldn't have to explain this every time he has two characters of that level clash, especially when it's Roger and Whitebeard, but apparently, some people still need to be spoon fed.

It's clear as day it was a clash of Conqueror's Haki. It's literally the same exact thing that happens every time two characters clash with CoC. Oda shouldn't have to explain this every time he has two characters of that level clash, especially when it's Roger and Whitebeard, but apparently, some people still need to be spoon fed.
Some people being the sword/Zoro fanbois.

It's clear as day it was a clash of Conqueror's Haki. It's literally the same exact thing that happens every time two characters clash with CoC. some people still need to be spoon fede he has two characters of that level clash, especially when it's Roger and Whitebeard, but apparently, some people still need to be spoon fed.

It is ?

Do all conqueror clashes show the two individual with their weapons coated in CoA and not touching ?If so please post the panels bro.

At least if the sky effect was there( the sky being cut or something) I would agree no doubt.

"some people still need to be spoon fed .."
Boy you didn't say that ....take the same advice .

Some people being the sword/Zoro fanbois.
Oda has drawn enough CoC clashes for the readers to be able to identify one when it happening at this point. The two greatest Conqueror's on the One Piece planet just clashed in a manner that puts all other conqueror Haki clashes to shame and we get "It's probably armament haki" as a counter argument....

It is ?

Do all conqueror clashes show the two individual with their weapons coated in CoA and not touching ?If so please post the panels bro.

At least if the sky effect was there( the sky being cut or something) I would agree no doubt.

"some people still need to be spoon fed .."
Boy you didn't say that ....take the same advice .
There were barely any clouds in the sky until after Roger and Whitebeard clashed. They completely changed the weather with that clash. That's not something Armament Haki clashes have ever been shown to be capable of, but has been shown to happen in Conqueror's clashes multiple times.

And yeah, their weapons were oozing Armament Haki because that was Oda's way of conveying their level of CoA. In every single one of Luffy's CoC clashes, armament Haki in conjunction with CoC as well. The end result is still the same.

Last edited:
Oda has drawn enough CoC clashes for the readers to be able to identify one when it happening at this point. The two greatest Conqueror's on the One Piece planet just clashed in a manner that puts all other conqueror Haki clashes to shame and we get "It's probably armament haki" as a counter argument....

There were barely any clouds in the sky until after Roger and Whitebeard clashed. They completely changed the weather with that clash. That's not something Armament Haki clashes have ever been shown to be capable of, but has been shown to happen in Conqueror's clashes multiple times.

And yeah, their weapons were oozing Armament Haki because that was Oda's way of conveying their level of CoA. In every single one of Luffy's CoC clashes, armament Haki in conjunction with CoC as well. The end result is still the same.

Emm i didn't said it was armament clash like basic I said barrier level CoA.

That's why the swords were not touching.

I don't think it was a CoC clash and if true it was combined with barrier most surely.

Let me ask you this, what would be the point of using that kind of armament Haki on a bladed weapon? Kind of defeats the purpose of using a blade doesn't it? Blades are meant to cut, not swat away people/things like a club.
Emm well we just gotta see Shanks blocking Akainu magma fist which looks to be stopped by a barrier like thing.

"Blades are meant to cut, not swat away people/things like a club"

Barrier CoA is the power to repel everything bro and the migthy blade Hyogoro ( swordman if you need a clarification) is a master of it .
Such skill has obviously application for swordmasters.

Well at the moment nothing much to note but with our current data we know barrier Haki can be used like that by a swordmaster.

Which answers @Celestial D. Dragon question of what use does it have in a blade .
If to defend what Celestial said, let's say it's not a normal use for a Bladed weapon. We've seen WB use his Bisento with his Quake DF... it's a cool Application. But again that particular usage is not a normal one.

That would be for defensive purposes, not offensive purposes. Considering both Roger and Whitebeard were both going on the offense it doesn't make any sense.
Well my man if you recall well Hyogoro teachings barrier can be used offensively and defensively.

Alpacaman and O-lin example.

I'm now more on board of being CoC but with barrier Haki it could a showing of the mastery of both hakis.

Idk, it could literally just be basic CoA. I can see either way.
:seriously:

Well my man if you recall well Hyogoro teachings barrier can be used offensively and defensively.

Alpacaman and O-lin example.

I'm now more on board of being CoC but with barrier Haki it could a showing of the mastery of both hakis.

:seriously:
Akainu was looking to kill Coby, not another top tier, doubt he was going full force besides a DF punch. In comes Shanks, wouldn't take his full power of a CoA. Think of it as a Jet Pistol over a KKG punch.