General & Others Where did ZKK come from?

It started from Kaido's introduction!!! I remember it very well, as soon as "1v1 bet on Kaido" and "nobody can kill Kaido" were claimed by the narrator, the Ztards came up with the idea that Zoro will fight against Kaido because he's too strong and it's too early for Luffy to defeat someone that strong. And then the theory of Kaido being a Dragon (like an actual Dragon) came to life, and Zoro fans thanks to their incredible imagination saw some kind of connection between Zoro and Kaido. Then, everything became about ZKK, the more time went the more Ztards shaped and distorted facts from manga to fit their narrative. Eventually they got high on their own product and headcanon and were too addicted to see the reality.

Ryuma legend of saving Wano from a Dragon and the paralles with Zoro.Also,Zoro stated that he wanted to cut down Kaido multiple times during the raid.Oda fooled us all.

It stemmed from a Magazine editor making a comment about "Perhaps a new legend of a Dragon being slayed in Wano will be created.", because Zoro had Shusui, and Ryuma killed a Dragon with Shusui..... After that article, people were off to the races.

For lots of people it came from many hints, parallels, reincarnation, numbers, vivre cards, magazine, one piece official site.

For others like me came at 997 when Zoro officially said he is here to slay kaido.
Who are we to go against Zoro's (Oda) own words ?
But yeah, my bad to have believed another Oda's promise...

For lots of people it came from many hints, parallels, reincarnation, numbers, vivre cards, magazine, one piece official site.

For others like me came at 997 when Zoro officially said he is here to slay kaido.
Who are we to go against Zoro's (Oda) own words ?
But yeah, my bad to have believed another Oda's promise...
What was supposed to make Zoro's statement about wanting to take Kaido's head, any more true, than the 20 other characters who said the same thing? Nothing.....